what is dua for pain? One of the greatest blessings for a person is the blessing of health and wellness. If he is afflicted with something bad and painful disease in his body, life loses its luster in his eyes.
So it is prescribed for the Muslim to supplicate to Allah Almighty and resort to Him when he is sick, for He is – Glory be to Him – the healer and the healthy.
And the sick are rewarded if they are patient, Moreover, the Qur’an and the Sunnah are many dua for pain, which we will learn about through our article.
Which Dua is for pain?
It is prescribed for the sick person to supplicate with the dua for pain relief mentioned on the authority of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and among the dua for pain in body are the following:
- Go to peace, Lord of people, and heal, you are the healer, there is no cure but your healing, a cure that does not leave sickness.
- (Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from weakness, laziness, cowardice, and old age).
- The Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – used to supplicate for the sick, saying: (It is okay, it is pure, Allah willing).
- In the name of Allah, with whose name nothing is harmed on earth or in heaven, and He is the All-Hearing, three times.
- (Oh Allah, grant me health in my body, Allah grant me health in my hearing, Allah grant me health in my sight, there is no god but You).
What do you say when you have pain in Islam?
What has been proven from the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, of incantation is a beneficial treatment, a complete cure, dua for pain in stomach as the Almighty said – about the Noble Qur’an: “Say: It is guidance and healing for those who believe.”
1- It was narrated, and on the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, that the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, was spoiled by himself in the sickness in which he died with the stomachs, and for the sake of it.
2- It was reported on the supplication for the removal of pain, the saying of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – to a man who complained to him of pain in his body:
“Put your hand on the part of your body that aches and say: In the name of Allah three times, and say: I seek refuge in Allah and His Power from the evil of what I find and the seven prohibitions.
What did Prophet Muhammad say about pain?
From the dua for pain in legs:
- O Allah, grant me health in my body, O Allah, grant me health in my hearing, O Allah, grant me health in my sight, there is no god but You.
- (Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from leprosy, insanity, leprosy, and evil diseases).
- (I seek refuge in Allah and His Power from the evil of what I find and avoid), “seven times”, with the right hand placed on the place of pain during supplication.
Which Surah is known as Surah Shifa?
Surahs of healing in the Noble Qur’an, which are dua for pain:
- Recite Surat Al-Fatihah 7 times.
- Read Ayat Al Koursi.
- Read the last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah.
- Read Surah Al-Ikhlas.
What does Allah say about being sick?
Allah Almighty has promised those who are patient in illness a promise that He did not mention to anyone but them.
What do you read for pain?
There are many prayers that can be prayed despite the lack of
They appear in the Prophet’s Sunnah, and among dua for pain relief:
1- O Allah, O Severe Facilitator, Laxative of Iron, O Fulfillment of the Promise, O O Who is every day in a new matter, bring out our patients and Muslim patients from the throat of distress to the widest path.
By you we pay what we cannot bear, may Allah pay for Muslims what they cannot bear, forgive them what they do not know.
And heal them with healing that does not leave a ceiling, O Lord of the Worlds, and there is no power and power except by Allah the Almighty.
2- O Lord, we ask you with your supreme qualities that no one can describe, with your good names that no one can count, and I ask you with your venerable self and gracious face to heal and heal him with your transformation and strength.
3- Oh Allah, O Hearer of the Prayer of the Servant if He calls you, O Healer of the sick with your ability, O Allah heal him with healing that does not leave a ceiling.
4- O Allah dress him in the garment of health and well-being, O Lord of the Worlds, O Lord of the Worlds, O Allah I ask you of the great of your kindness, generosity, and beautiful cover, to heal him and provide him with health and well-being.
dua for pain in Arabic
The Noble Qur’an is a healing and a blessing, and there is no better than it as a supplication for the sick, Moreover, there are many surahs and verses that the sick person is prescribed to recite and dua for pain relief, including:
- Surah fatha (بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ* الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ* الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ* مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ* إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ* اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ* صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ).
- Ayat Alkoursi (اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ).
- Surah Ikhlas(قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ* اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ* لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ* وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ).
- Surah falak (قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ* مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ* وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ* وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ* وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ).
- Surah Nas(قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ* مَلِكِ النَّاسِ* إِلَٰهِ النَّاسِ* مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ* الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ* مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ).
- Allah Almighty say: (الَّذِي خَلَقَنِي فَهُوَ يَهْدِينِ* وَالَّذِي هُوَ يُطْعِمُنِي وَيَسْقِينِ* وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ* وَالَّذِي يُمِيتُنِي ثُمَّ يُحْيِينِ).
- Ayoub dua(وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ).
dua for pain in English
If the patient knows the place of pain, he will be prescribed prayer for some of the dua for pain and healing contained in the Prophet’s Sunnah, including:
1- The preacher or patient wipes with his right hand on the site of pain and the place of complaint, and the wipe accompanies the prayer by saying:
“Go the bass Lord of the people, heal you, healer, there is no healing except your healing, healing does not leave a ceiling.”
2- It is also enacted, to put a hand on the place of pain and prayer by saying, “In the name of Allah, I will return with Allah pride and power from the evil of what I find of this pain of mine,” and then repeat the prayer in the same way.
Put the hand on the patient’s forehead, then wipe it out on the face and abdomen with a prayer, saying: “Oh Allah, heal your servant Flanna.”
3- Supplication of the blessing of the Holy Qur’an, thus containing a special surah, from which the da’i or the raqi gathers both hands, reads the surah of fidelity and the two mu’a’aths in them with the puffs, and then wipes the place of complaint with them.
4- Pray to the patient with a blessing, with the wipe on his head.
5- It is proved from the proverbial supplications of the patient that the preacher of the patient puts some empty stomach on his index finger
And then puts his index finger on the dirt as much as something is attached to it, and then wipes the object of complaint.
And calls him by saying: “In the name of Allah, the soil of our land, the luster of some of us, heals our fall, with the permission of our Lord.”
6- It is advisable to read Surah al-Fatihah, as it has been proven that Abu Sa’id al-Khudari (may Allah be pleased with him).
Promoted it to a man who was bitten; when they told the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he said: “And what you know is that it is Ruqiya.”
In the end, the Muslim is patient with illness if it hits him, and with affliction, if it is inflicted on him, but he asks Allah the Almighty for well-being, as in the true hadith:
“Do not wish to meet the enemy and ask Allah for well-being, if you meet them, be patient, and know that paradise is under the shadow of swords.
As dua for pain in the Prophet’s Sunnah has been legislated and which we have mentioned in detail through our article.