Information about the surahs of the Quran and its virtues. The Holy Quran begins with the Fatiha of the Book and ends with Surat al-Nas. The Holy Quran was revealed and it is the miracle of Allah Almighty so that the miracle of the Quran would be upon our Master, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him. The Great Book of Allah, and this Quran, every surah with it has great merit, and every surah also has great connotations and is appropriate.
Read more: How to Learn Quran in 10 Qirat
Information about the surahs of the Quran
The surahs of the Noble Quran have great merit and great benefits, and on the authority of Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: Whoever recites the Blessed who is in the hand of the king every night, Allah Almighty will prevent him from the punishment of the grave.
Many have called this verse the surah that prevents the punishment of the grave, and it has a great reward for those who recite it.
Surahs of the Quran and its virtues
In the following lines, we will mention information about the surahs of the Quran and their virtues:
Benefits of Surah Al-Fatihah
- It is one of the greatest surahs in the Book of Allah Almighty, and it has great merit many honorable prophetic hadiths have been mentioned about its virtues.
- And Allah Almighty said that this verse was divided into two parts, a division for me and an oath for my servant.
- If the servant said, “Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,” Allah said, “My servant has praised Me.”
- And if he said the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah Almighty said, “I praise My servant.”
- And if he says, Guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom You have blessed, not of those who are angry, nor of those who go astray, Amen.
- One of the most important virtues of Surat Al-Fatihah is that it is a cure for every disease.
Benefits of Surah Al-Baqarah
- Among the most important virtues of Surat Al-Baqarah, it has many virtues, the most important of which is that Satan flees from the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is read.
- As Abu Hurairah said on the authority of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, he said:
- Do not make your homes graves, for Satan flees from the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited.
- And Surat Al-Baqarah is the blessing in the house in which it is read.
- And as the Noble Messenger, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said, he said, “Read Surat Al-Baqarah, for taking it is a blessing and leaving it is a heartbreak.”
Benefits of Surah Al Imran
Surat Al Imran has many virtues and from the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, he says, “Read the Quran, for it will come on the Day of Resurrection, interceding for its companions.”
Recite the two Zahrawis, which are Surat Al-Baqarah and Surat Al-Imran, for they will come on the Day of Resurrection as if they were clouds arguing on behalf of their companions.
Benefits of Surat Al-Kahf – Information about the surahs of the Quran
- Surah Al-Kahf has many virtues, and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Read the Quran.
- It will come on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its companions.”
- Whoever memorizes ten verses of Surat Al-Baqarah will be protected from the trial of the Antichrist.
- Read it on Friday, it has light from Friday to Friday, read it on Friday.
- It will light up from the light between it and the two Fridays.
Benefits of Surah Al-Waqi’ah
One of the virtues of Surat Al-Waqi’ah is that whoever recites it every night will never be harmed.
Reciting the incident is one of the gates of sustenance, and as it was mentioned in the hadith, whoever reads it is not lacking, and it is also called Surat Al-Ghani.
Benefits of Surat Al-Ikhlas – Information about the surahs of the Quran
- Among the virtues of Surat Al-Ikhlas are numerous and endless, as the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, Say, He is Allah, the One, who is equal to a third of the Quran.
- And whoever recites Say, He is Allah, the One, until he completes it ten times, Allah will build for him a palace in Paradise.
- And whoever reads it twenty times, two palaces will be built for him.
- And whoever recites it thirty times, three palaces will be built for him in Paradise.
- One of the most important virtues of this surah is monotheism and knowledge, which is one of the attributes of perfection and is equivalent to a third of the Quran.
Benefits of Surat Al-Falaq and An-Nas
The virtue of the two surahs Al-Falaq and Al-Nas is the one who saves from darkness and distress.
And as the Noble Messenger, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said in times of distress, he said, “Say.” He said, “I did not say.” He said, “He is Allah, the One.”
They are not found in the Holy Quran or the heavenly books.
Read more: How to Learn Quran Online in 5 Easy Steps
The virtue of Surah Yasin
- The virtues of Surah Yassin are numerous, and they have mostly suspended hadiths narrated from the Companions and the Successors.
- Including what they quoted from their experiences, just as some of them are true and some are not.
- However, he cites it in the virtues of deeds, among which we mention the following benefits:
- Be a reason for the forgiveness of the sins of its reader.
- Relieve the dead from the throes of death.
- It is Sunnah to read it for the dead.
The virtue of Surah Ad-Dukhan
Surat Al-Dukhan is also one of the surahs that protect Muslims from all evil.
As in all the verses of the Noble Quran, the hadiths circulating on the merits of reading them, in particular, are mostly very weak, and some of them are fabricated and it is not correct to cite them.
Virtues of Surat Al-Hashr – Information about the surahs of the Quran
Reciting Surat Al-Hashr in it is a great good as a chapter of the Quran.
It has been reported that whoever dies on a night during which he recited Surat Al-Hashr, then he is considered one of the martyrs, but this hadith is weak.
The virtue of Surah Al-Kafirun
There is much merit in reciting Surat Al-Kafirun, as follows:
Reading it with Allah Almighty is equivalent to reading a quarter of the Noble Quran.
It absolves its owner and protects him from falling into polytheism.
The virtue of Surah Al-Ikhlas
We summarize the most important of what was mentioned about the virtues of Surat Al-Ikhlas as follows:
Reading Surat Al-Ikhlas is equivalent to reading a third of the Quran.
It suffices to recite it throughout the day and preserve it, Allah is willing.
What is the benefit of reading the Quran before bed?
- A surah before going to sleep or a supplication before going to sleep from the Quran.
- And the Sunnahs of sleep narrated from the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – put a person in great merit and improve his conclusion.
- Also, a surah before going to sleep or a supplication before going to sleep from the Quran protects the sleeper from the whispers of the devils.
- Whoever recites a surah before bedtime or a supplication before bedtime from the Quran, the angels will ask forgiveness for him until he wakes up.
What is the surah that should be read before bed?
- A supplication before going to sleep from the Quran, in which it is stated that the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – would, if he went to bed every night.
- Recite a supplication before going to sleep, gather his palms and blow into them.
- And recite Surat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas three times.
- Then he wipes with them as much of his body as he can, starting with the head, the face, and whatever comes from his honorable body.
Benefits of reciting the Quran
There are many benefits that accrue to a person when reciting the Noble Quran, the most important Information about the surahs of the Quran:
- Deliverance from the evil that may befall a person, and in general there is a big difference between the person who recites the Book of Allah Almighty and the person who abandons it.
- Those who recite the Holy Quran are envious of this blessing.
- Also, reading the Book of Allah is a reason for the elevation of man in this world and the hereafter.
- Reciting the Noble Quran is a blessing in this world and the next life, and there is no doubt that its recitation is better than the world.
- And all the things in it thanks to the great reward and reward that the reader of this great book obtains.
- Peace and mercy descend on the hearts of every human being who recites the Holy Quran.
- Also, the angels surround the person or groups who contemplate and recite this great book.
- And Allah reminds them of those who have merit.
- The reward for each letter of the Quran that is read is ten good deeds, and the people who recite the book are the people of Allah Almighty.
- And by reciting this great book, a person is memorized this world.
- Recitation is safety from human negligence, and through it, the servant is with obedient persons.
- The intercession of the Noble Quran has also obtained Information about the surahs of the Quran.
- And through it, man inherits high degrees in the eternal paradise and eternal life.
What is the reward for reciting the Quran?
- Information about the surahs of the Quran Tajweed will bring great rewards and rewards to the reader if he knows them well.
- But a person should know that recitation does not mean merely passing over verses and words unnoticed and repeating them with mouths without any thought or scrutiny.
- Rather, what is meant by this matter is to contemplate and reflect on it in order to understand its meanings and be influenced by it.
- Undoubtedly, this will benefit one by working according to reading Information about the surahs of the Quran.
- Therefore, Allah Almighty followed the recitation by prayer aloud and secretly.
- In addition, distress is defined as the severity that the owner expects in misfortunes and worries.
- Through the recitation of the Noble Quran, a person is relieved of the calamities that surround him.
- From this point of view, the gathering of people in a house other than the mosque for the purpose of reciting the Noble Quran brings them great grace and reward.
- That is, there are no restrictions on the place of recitation.
- However, meeting for the purpose of studying and reciting the Quran in the mosque is much better than meeting in any other place because of the advantages and characteristics not found in other places.
Read more: How to learn Quran online?
What is the importance of memorizing the Quran?
- The importance of memorizing the Quran lies in many matters.
- So everyone should know information about the surahs of the Quran.
The most important of which are the following Information about the surahs of the Quran:
- Taking the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- As an example, he used to memorize the Noble Quran and perpetuate its recitation and contemplation.
- He used to present it to King Gabriel, peace be upon him, once a year.
- But he offered it to him twice in the year in which he died.
- Also, memorizing in it is similar to the righteous predecessors, and following their path.
- Especially since they used to memorize and study the Quran before any other science.
- The motto of the nation towards the enemies, and it is the one who protects the nation from the calamities that may be exposed to it, especially since it is one of the most widely read world religious books and the easiest to memorize.
- The greatest diligence and work for which the reward is taken in this world.
- That is if a person is unable to memorize it completely and parts of it, then that matter is not in vain.
- Because the time that a person spends in memorizing and reviewing is time spent in obedience to Allah Almighty and earning reward and reward.
- Honor and honor anyone who memorizes this great book.
- Among these is the fact that the Hafez of the Quran is the first person to lead the prayer, which is the second pillar of Islam.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.