One narration was reported in surah al mu’minun ( Arabic: سورة المومنون ) on the authority of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab – may Allah be pleased with him – and it is detailed on the authority of Urwa Ibn Al-Zubayr, on the authority of Abd al-Rahman Ibn Abd al-Qari, he said: I heard Umar Ibn Al-Khattab – may Allah be pleased with him.
Say: May Allah peace and blessings be upon him – a thump could be heard on his face like the roar of a bee, so we stayed for an hour, then he faced the qiblah and raised his hands, and said: O Allah, increase us and do not diminish us, honor us.
And do not humiliate us, give us, and do not forbid us, and forbid us. Whoever establishes them will enter Paradise, then recite: The believers have succeeded, to ten verses.” And Allah Almighty knows best.
what is surah al mu’minun about?
Surah al mukminun has dealt with many topics, including the following:
- surah Muminun mentioned a set of attributes of the faithful servants of Allah. That is because thanking Allah is represented by good deeds, then the verses mention a group of manifestations of Allah’s power in His being.
- And a group of stories of the prophets with their people, and He distinguished the people of faith by saying: (O Messengers, eat of the good things and do righteous deeds).
- Allah has commanded His servants to perform the acts of obedience that fall within the scope of their ability, and the limits of their capabilities.
Then that doing these righteous deeds stems from faith in their hearts, but from disbelief and disobedience, which stems from the corrupt belief in their hearts.
- This group will not learn from what the verses mentioned to them from the stories of the previous peoples, but these verses are the firm evidence for them before Allah on the Day of Resurrection, and their fate will be the Fire forever.
- And Allah commanded His Prophet to supplicate for the nation that Allah forgives and have mercy on it and to continue to call it to Allah’s religion. He said the Highest.
where was surah al mu’minun revealed?
Muminun surah was revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
when was surah al mu’minun revealed?
Surah muminoon was revealed after the Al-Isra and Al-Miraj incident, and before the migration to Medina.
why the surah was named Al-Mu’minun?
The reasons for the name” al mu minun” in the surahs of the Noble Qur’an differ from one surah to another. With a little research and reflection on the interpretation of this surah, the reason for its name will appear clear from two things:
The first matter: The beginning of this surah can be considered the main reason for calling it this name, as it is like many of the Qur’anic surahs that bear the names of its readings. The Almighty said at the beginning of
al mukminun surah
: They do zakat.“
The second matter: The interpretation of this surah can be considered as clear evidence for the reason for calling it by this name, as it presents the characteristics of the believers and explains the fate of those who do not follow these qualities. Those are the inheritors * who will inherit Paradise they will abide therein.
what is the main theme of surah al mu’minun?
Surah al mukminun included the main axis around which it revolves, which is the realization of oneness, the abolition of polytheism, the violation of its rules, and the mention of faith and its laws:
- Good tidings to the believers in the great farmer because of the spiritual and practical virtues they were upon, and what they were upon in terms of purifying souls and upright behavior.
- Explanation of the evidence of faith in souls and horizons, by describing the creation of man and his origin, and an explanation of the stages of human life from its inception to its end in the life of this world, and then to resurrection on the Day of Resurrection.
- The evidence for this is the affirmation of the resurrection after death and the consideration of man with that, and that Allah Almighty did not create creation in vain and did not leave them in vain.
- Explanation of some of the cosmic evidence that indicates His oneness, wisdom, and power, Glory be to Him, from the creation of the heavens, to the sending down of water.
- Explanation of the reality of faith and that it is the singling out of servitude to Allah alone without anyone else, a fact that all the Messengers agreed upon in their calling for their people.
- Explanation of the heedlessness of many creatures about Allah Almighty’s testing them with grace, deceiving them with what they are in from the enjoyment and not thanking them for these blessings.
- Recalling the mission of the Messengers to guide people and guide them to the unification of Allah Almighty and to guide them to righteous deeds, and to clarify the people’s condition towards the call of their Messengers.
- Explanation of the consequence of the deniers of the previous nations, and this is a sermon for those who turn away from the call of Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- Warning to the polytheists that their situation will be like the case of the previous nations that were arrogant and disbelieved in their Lord, as they are liable to be afflicted by what happened to the false notions of the past.
- Explanation of the situation that the infidels will be in at their death and on the Day of Resurrection of intense regret, heartbreak, and humiliation.
- The call to eat what is good and lawful, to renounce everything that is evil and forbidden, to do a lot of good deeds, and to draw closer to Allah Almighty.
- The exaltation of Allah, the Exalted, the Majestic, the affirmation of the absolute monotheism of Allah the Highest, the denial of the success from the unbelievers, and turning to Allah the Highest, asking for forgiveness and mercy, and this is the great success for the believers.
is surah al mu’minun makki or madani?
Surah al mumenoon is one of the Meccan Surahs.
In which para is surah al mu’minun?
Surah al mu minun is located in the eighteenth part of the Holy Qur’an arrangement.
how to memorize surah al mukminun?
Al-Mu’minun includes many spiritual benefits that every Muslim needs, in addition to the reward that you will get by memorizing this surah.
In the beginning, you can divide the surah into small groups, each group containing two or more verses, and then make a timetable and develop a tight plan to master memorizing the groups well. This method helps you to memorize the surah faster.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( best quran teachers , male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.
Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
surah al mukminun benefits
Among the spiritual benefits of surah al mu’minun are the following:
1- It motivates the believer to succeed and rise, because of the attributes of the believers in it, as Allah began and sealed it with the remembrance of the success.
So he began it by mentioning the success of the believers in this world and the hereafter and negating the success of the unbelievers, and what is between them is a mention of the attributes of the believers.
2- It makes the believer think well of Allah, which is one of the greatest things a Muslim can hold his heart to, and it is one of the greatest works of the heart.
3- It makes a person realize the value of his existence in the life of this world: “Did you think that We created you in vain and that you will not be returned to Us?” So if his energy weakens, his resolve wanes.
4- Preserving the tongue and releasing the forbidden
Exaggerating the sin of lying, so people stop it, keep trusts and covenants, and fulfill rights to their owners.
5- Keeping away from sarcasm, following people’s mistakes, and being preoccupied with oneself, so no one was preoccupied with following people’s mistakes.
Except that he fell into neglect of the remembrance of Allah and hardness of heart (so you took them for ridicule until they made you forget my remembrance and you were of them)
6- Self-accountability, for it is one of the characteristics of the believers, so whoever holds himself accountable today will be held accountable on the Day of Judgment
7- It motivates the Muslim to maintain prayer and reverence in it, as the surah began with the remembrance of prayer and reverence in it and maintaining it, so reverence is the spirit of prayer.
8- Make the believer pay zakat, zakat on money, and zakat on the soul, to purify himself from sins and accept Allah.
9- It makes the believer realize the consequences of injustice, no matter how long his life is, so he stops injustice and accepts lawful food and good deeds and stops corruption, for good deeds are the fruit of a righteous body
10- We also learned surah al mukminun, the call to the unification of Allah, by explaining the manifestations of Allah’s power and His signs in the horizons and in our souls, and taking cues by mentioning the stories of some of the prophets in the surah.
11- As we have learned from the fear of Allah, the true believer is not deceived by his faith, nor is he safe from the punishment of Allah, so he will increase his turn to Allah and fear of His punishment.
12- It invites the believer to follow the truth, not to give free rein to desires, and not to turn away from the remembrance of Allah.
13- Calling for tolerance, broadening the chest, and accepting excuses
And this surah teaches us the struggle of the soul in the life of this world to win the bliss of the Hereafter
14- The surah calls for contemplation, contemplation, and contemplation of the saying, for if a person contemplates it, it would force him to believe and prevent him from unbelief.
surah muminun tafseer
Tafseer of verses 1 to 10
Those who believe in Allah who acts on His law have won by obtaining what they seek and be saved from what they fear.
Those who are humiliated in their prayers, their souls have calmed, and their hearts are emptied of preoccupations.
And those who are about falsehood and amusement and what is in it of disobedience of words and actions are turned away.
And those who are to purify themselves from vices, and to purify their money by paying zakat on it, are doers.
Tafseer of verses from 10 to 20
These verses dealt with the statement of the greatness of Allah Almighty and His ability to create man and then create the universe.
Tafseer of verses from 21 to 44
These verses dealt with the story of Noah in detail, beginning with the beginning of the call to prayer, all the way to how his people were destroyed.
Tafseer of verses from 45 to 74
These verses dealt with the story of Moses and his brother Aaron in detail.
Tafseer of verses from 75 to 85
The surah goes back again to show the greatness of Allah Almighty and His ability to create the universe.
Tafseer of verses from 86 to 95
These verses are specific to prove the oneness of Allah Almighty in this universe, and his specialization with the knowledge of the unseen, so only Allah Almighty knows the unseen.
Tafseer of verses from 96 to 118
The picture concluded with a statement of the horrors of death, from the grip of the soul to the first puff.
In the end, Al-Mu’minun is one of the Meccan surahs, that is, one of the surahs that were revealed to the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – in Makkah al-Mukarramah.
surah al mu minun was in the eighteenth part and in the thirty-fifth party, and surah al mumenoon , like many other surahs, deals with the subject of resurrection, mission, and monotheism.
surah al mu’minun dua
Many supplications have been received in al mu minun, among which we mention the following:
- رب انزلنى منزلا مباركا وانت خير المنزلين
- رب اعوذ بك من همزات الشياطين
- واعوذ بك رب ان يحضرون
- ربنا امنا فاغفر لنا وارحمنا وانت خير الراحمين
Hadith on surah al mukminun
In Sahih Ibn Hibban, al-Tabari and Ibn Kathir reported in their books that Abdullah Ibn Abbas – may Allah be pleased with him – narrated that he narrated on the authority of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him.
And he said: (Abu Sufyan Ibn Harb came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, He said: O Muhammad, I adjure you by God and mercy, for we have eaten the hardships – meaning hair and blood – so Allah sent down.
surah al mukminun summary
The surah Muminun came to explain the characteristics of the faithful servants of Allah and to mention the reasons that bring them victory and success in this world and the hereafter.
These are the reasons that were characterized by the former servants of Allah, so Allah helped them with them, as the surah showed the conditions of some of the previous prophets, and the surah came in the Holy Quran after Surah Al-Hajj.
Which authorized Muslims to fight their enemy, then came muminun surah to explain to Muslims the reasons for victory over their enemy.
And surah muminoon
is one of the Min’ that was revealed to the Messenger of Allah in place of the Psalms. The Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – was reported on the merits of the first ten verses.