what is the main theme of surah al talaq? Surah talaq includes legislative provisions related to the status of marriage, such as provisions for divorce, provisions relating to how to initiate divorce, and accompanying provisions.
As you dealt with surah al talaq
With the rule of divorce, he ordered the believers to follow the best methods when they were unable to continue the marriage and called on their wives to divorce according to Sharia.
It’s also appealing to at talaq, people are slow and not rushing to separate, because it is what bothers Allah the most, and she also appealed to him to calculate the waiting time to adjust its end so that he does not confuse the lineage, and the woman is not harmed.
surah talaq meaning
There is an indicative overview that we can benefit from from the surah, which is that Islam focused on the issue of divorce, and the entire Qur’an was revealed and there is no complete surah for marriage because people accept marriage and prepare for it, but within a few seconds, they may destroy the entire building.
So Allah restrains His servants in His mercy so that they do not fall into this predicament, Islam comes and finds a way out. Allah Almighty guided His Prophet Muhammad – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – and his nation, and taught them the details of dealing with their husbands, which are as follows:
- At talaq does not take place unless the woman is waiting, and it is not permissible for her to divorce unless she is pure and has not touched her, and the husband must calculate the waiting period unless it is covered.
And this is so as not to cause confusion in the days and readings, and if he divorces her, the husband should not allow the divorced woman By leaving the house, the husband is not allowed to force her at all, and if necessary to go out.
He goes out and leaves and leaves her the house, like many women, she is not allowed to go out and put her clothes in her bag and then go out and escape to the family house, because of the Almighty saying they do not take them out of their house Unless they brought an apparent obscenity.
- For a woman to live in her husband’s house, he expects and hopes that he will return his wife, because when he sees her come and go, and arranges for her to stay in his house for three months or during pregnancy, he may return her.
And if the woman is about to reach the deadline, the husband is free to return her or divorce her And not to forget the credit between them, and if the husband returns to his wife, the husband must prove that, so witnesses must know her time, beginning and end; So there is no shame in the testimony after that.
- The waiting period for a desperate woman is three months, and the small waiting period does not reach three months. A pregnant woman can wait for childbirth.
If he divorces her at the beginning of pregnancy, the waiting period continues until her birth, and if he divorces and she still has a few moments before her, then her waiting period is moments.
- A man must live with his divorced wife unless she is a final divorcee, i.e. the third divorce, and this is a different matter according to the scholars, but if the divorce is the first divorce.
Then according to the consensus of the scholars, he must live with her, and that the house in which she was divorced is her home, and the dwelling that A husband should own depends on his ability.
- The husband cannot harm his wife or injure her, and the divorced woman, even if she divorced an irrevocable divorce while she is pregnant, must spend money on her until she gives birth, and if she breastfeeds her son.
Even if he divorces her, he must spend her money even if it is a permanent divorce. Yes, this boy is her son, but He shall spend, as the poet said: Murders and battles are written on our body, and singers drag their tails too.
surah at talaq read online
why was surah talaq revealed?
The verses of suratul talaq included reasons for revelation at different stages, including the following:
The reason for the revelation of a verse
Prophet, if you divorce women, divorce them for their waiting period Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, about that, and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said to him: Let him go back to her.
Then let him leave her until she becomes pure, then menstruates, then becomes pure, then if he wills, he should take it off, and he should wash it off before it. for whom Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, commanded to divorce women.” So that verse was revealed.
The reason for the revelation of a verse
He who fears God will make for him a way out and provide for him from where he does not count:
It was reported that this verse was revealed about a man called: The bravest, and he was the bravest of a poor man, and he had many children, and one day a son of his sons came to him with sheep in his hand and they were for their enemy.
So he went I encourage the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – to inform him of the matter and consult him, so the Prophet Muhammad – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – indicated to him to eat it.
The reason for the revelation of a verse
And those of your women who despair of menstruation: The previous verse was revealed to remove the problem after the revelation of a verse in Surah Al-Baqarah talking about the waiting period of divorce for women.
surah at talaq explains the waiting period of divorce for women who were not mentioned in Surah Al-Baqarah, and the waiting period for Al-Yasa and Al-Saghira was three months.
where was surah talaq revealed?
Talaq surah was revealed in Medina.
when was surah talaq revealed?
Surah e talaq was revealed after the migration to Medina.
why the surah was named at talaq?
That surah was called the surah talaq because of the provisions contained in it for divorce and its promise.
is surah al talaq makki or madani?
Surah al talaq is a Madani Surah, from the Mufassal, its 12 verses, and its arrangement in the Qur’an is 65.
In which para is surah at talaq?
Suratul talaq is located in the twenty-eighth part.
surah talaq benefits
Surah at talaq has great benefits, including the following:
- Among the spiritual benefits of talaq surah is that whoever reads it and continues to read it, Allah Almighty will inspire him to sincere repentance and return to Allah Almighty.
- And whoever recites the two Surahs of at talaq and Prohibition, Allah Almighty will secure him on the Day of Resurrection and admit him to Paradise, and he will be among those who do not fear or grieve on the Great Day of Resurrection.
It is also narrated on the authority of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, that whoever wrote surah e talaq and washed it, then sprayed its water in the house, it would not be inhabited by jinn, or descended with it.
- The spouses must help each other, that is, they command each other to be kind and to love each other, and if the husband does not agree or the two parties do not agree, the man and the woman will find someone to feed the child, as the women are many.
- The husband’s spending on everything in the affairs of his wife, wife, and husband together, in divorce, and on breastfeeding, and the expenses that the husband must bear depends on his ability.
Hadith on surah at talaq
Among the hadiths mentioned in surah talaq:
what was mentioned in the Sahihs of Muslim and Al-Bukhari, Mansur bin Abdul-Wahhab bin Ahmad Al-Shallanji told us, Abu Omar Muhammad bin Ahmed Al-Hiri told us, Muhammad bin Zanjaweh told us, Abdul Aziz bin Yahya told us, Al-Layth bin Saad told us, on the authority of Nafi’, On the authority of Ibn Umar:
He divorced his wife when she was menstruating, and she was divorced once, so the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – commanded him to take her back, then hold her until she becomes pure and she has another menstruation,
then waits for her until she becomes pure from her period. He has intercourse with her, that is the waiting period that Allah Almighty commanded to divorce her woman.
how to memorize surah at talaq?
The mental map of surah at talaq is as follows:
- From verse 1 to verse 3: provisions of at talaq.
- From verse 4 to verse 7: the rulings on at talaq.
- From verse 87 to verse 12: the end of the surah.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( best quran teachers , male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.
Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
surah al talaq tafseer
1 – O Prophet, if you or one of your nations wants to divorce his wife, let him divorce her for the first time of her waiting period. That the divorce be in a state of purity in which he did not have intercourse with her.
And memorize the waiting period, so that you can go back to your wives in it if you want to go back to them, and fear Allah your Lord by complying with His commands and avoiding His prohibitions.
Unless they come with an apparent indecency such as adultery, and those rulings are the limits of Allah that He limits His servants, and whoever transcends the limits of Allah has wronged himself.
As he mentioned the means of destruction because of his disobedience to his Lord, you do not know – O divorced one – perhaps Allah will cause after that the desire in the husband’s heart so he will review his wife.
2 – So if their waiting period is near the end of their waiting period, return them out of desire and good cohabitation, or leave their review until the end of their waiting period, so they can control their own affairs.
while giving them what they have rights, and if you want to take them back or leave them, then bear witness that they are just among you to settle the dispute, and seek Allah face – that is, the testimony – i.e. ; Those mentioned from the rulings are reminded by those who believed in Allah and believed in the Day of Resurrection.
Because it is he who benefits from reminders and exhortation, and whoever fears Allah by complying with His commands and avoiding His prohibitions, Allah will make for him a way out of all the distress and embarrassment that falls into him.
3 – He provides for him from where it does not occur to him, nor is it in his mind, and whoever relies on Allah in his affairs, then he is sufficient. Allah is the executor of his command, he is not incapable of anything.
And he does not miss anything, Allah has made for everything a destiny that ends with him, so severity is destiny And prosperity has a measure, and neither of them lasts for a person.
4 – Divorced women who have despaired of menstruation because of their old age, if you doubt how their waiting period is, then their waiting period is three months, and those who did not reach the age of menstruation.
Because they were young, their waiting period was three months as well. And avoiding his prohibitions, Allah makes his affairs easy for him, and eases every difficult thing for him.
5- That mentioned from the rulings on divorce, taking back, and waiting for the waiting period is the rule of Allah that He revealed to you – O believers – so that you may act upon it.
And whoever fears Allah by obeying His commands and avoiding His prohibitions will erase from him the sins that he committed, and give him a great reward in the Hereafter, which is entering Paradise, and obtaining endless bliss.
surah talaq in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- O Prophet! When ye do divorce women, divorce them at their prescribed periods, and count (accurately), their prescribed periods: And fear Allah your Lord: and turn them not out of their houses, nor shall they (themselves) leave, except in case they are guilty of some open lewdness, those are limits set by Allah: and any who transgresses the limits of Allah, does verily wrong his (own) soul: thou knowest not if perchance Allah will bring about thereafter some new situation.
- Thus when they fulfil their term appointed, either take them back on equitable terms or part with them on equitable terms; and take for witness two persons from among you, endued with justice, and establish the evidence (as) before Allah. Such is the admonition given to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,
- And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.
- Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.
- That is the Command of Allah, which He has sent down to you: and if any one fears Allah, He will remove his ills, from him, and will enlarge his reward.
- Let the women live (in iddat) in the same style as ye live, according to your means: Annoy them not, so as to restrict them. And if they carry (life in their wombs), then spend (your substance) on them until they deliver their burden: and if they suckle your (offspring), give them their recompense: and take mutual counsel together, according to what is just and reasonable. And if ye find yourselves in difficulties, let another woman suckle (the child) on the (fathers) behalf.
- Let the man of means spend according to his means: and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what Allah has given him. Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief.
- How many populations that insolently opposed the Command of their Lord and of His messengers, did We not then call to account,- to severe account?- and We imposed on them an exemplary Punishment.
- Then did they taste the evil result of their conduct, and the End of their conduct was Perdition.
- Allah has prepared for them a severe Punishment (in the Hereafter). Therefore fear Allah, O ye men of understanding – who have believed!- for Allah hath indeed sent down to you a Message,-
- An Messenger, who rehearses to you the Signs of Allah containing clear explanations, that he may lead forth those who believe and do righteous deeds from the depths of Darkness into Light. And those who believe in Allah and work righteousness, He will admit to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever: Allah has indeed granted for them a most excellent Provision.
- Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends, all things in (His) Knowledge.
surah talaq in roman english
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Yaaa ayyuhan nabiyyu izaa tallaqtummun nisaaa’a fatalliqoohunna li’iddatihinna wa ahsul’iddata wattaqul laaha rabbakum; laa tukhri joohunna min bu-yootihinna wa laa yakhrujna illaaa any ya’teena bifaahishatim mubaiyinah; wa tilka hudoodul laah; wa many yata’adda hudoodal laahi faqad zalama nafsah; laa tadree la’allal laaha yuhdisu ba’dazaalika amraa
- Fa izaa balaghna ajalahunna fa amsikoohunna bima’roofin aw faariqoohunna bima’roofinw wa ashhidoo zawai ‘adlim minkum wa aqeemush shahaadata lillaah; zaalikum yoo’azu bihee man kaana yu’minu billaahi wal yawmil aakhir; wa many yattaqil laaha yaj’al lahoo makhrajaa
- Wa yarzuqhu min haisu laa yahtasib; wa many yatawakkal ‘alal laahi fahuwa hasbuh; innal laaha baalighu amrih; qad ja’alal laahu likulli shai’in qadraa
- Wallaaa’ee ya’isna minal maheedi min nisaaa ‘ikum inir tabtum fa’iddatuhunna salaasatu ashhurinw wallaaa’ee lam yahidn; wa ulaatul ahmaali ajaluhunna any yada’na hamlahun; wa many yattaqil laaha yaj’al lahoo min amrihee yusraa
- Zaalika amrul laahi anzalahoo ilaikum; wa many yattaqil laaha yukaffir ‘anhu saiyi aatihee wa yu’zim lahoo ajraa
- Askinoohunna min haisu sakantum minw wujdikum wa laa tudaaarroohunna litudaiyiqoo ‘alaihinn; wa in kunna ulaati hamlin fa anfiqoo ‘alaihinna hattaa yada’na hamlahunn; fain arda’na lakum fa aatoo hunna ujoorahunn; wa’tamiroo bainakum bima’roofinw wa in ta’aasartum fasaturdi’u lahooo ukhraa
- Liyunfiq zoo sa’atim min sa’atih; wa man qudira ‘alaihi rizquhoo falyunfiq mimmaaa aataahul laah; laa yukalliful laahu nafsan illaa maaa aataahaa; sa yaj’alul laahu ba’da’usriny yusraa
- Wa ka ayyim min qaryatin ‘atat ‘an amri Rabbihaa wa Rusulihee fahaasabnaahaa hisaaban shadeedanw wa ‘azzabnaahaa ‘azaaban nukraa
- Fazaaqat wabbala amrihaa wa kaana ‘aaqibatu amrihaa khusraa
- A’addal laahu lahum ‘azaaban shadeedan fattaqul laaha yaaa ulil albaab, allazeena aammanoo; qad anzalal laahu ilaikum zikraa
- Rasoolany yatloo ‘alaikum aayaatil laahi mubaiyinaatil liyukhrijal lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati minaz zulumaati ilan noor; wa many yu’min billaahi wa ya’mal saalihany yudkhilhu jannaatin tajree min tahtihal anhaaru khaalideena feehaa abadaa qad ahsanal laahu lahoo rizqaa
- Allaahul lazee khalaqa Sab’a Samaawaatinw wa minal ardi mislahunna yatanazzalul amru bainahunna lita’lamooo annal laaha ‘alaa kulli shai’in Qadeerunw wa annal laaha qad ahaata bikulli shai’in ‘ilmaa
surah talaq in arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِذَا طَلَّقْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَطَلِّقُوهُنَّ لِعِدَّتِهِنَّ وَأَحْصُوا الْعِدَّةَ ۖ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ رَبَّكُمْ ۖ لَا تُخْرِجُوهُنَّ مِنْ بُيُوتِهِنَّ وَلَا يَخْرُجْنَ إِلَّا أَنْ يَأْتِينَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ مُبَيِّنَةٍ ۚ وَتِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَعَدَّ حُدُودَ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ ظَلَمَ نَفْسَهُ ۚ لَا تَدْرِي لَعَلَّ اللَّهَ يُحْدِثُ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ أَمْرًا
2. فَإِذَا بَلَغْنَ أَجَلَهُنَّ فَأَمْسِكُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ أَوْ فَارِقُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ وَأَشْهِدُوا ذَوَيْ عَدْلٍ مِنْكُمْ وَأَقِيمُوا الشَّهَادَةَ لِلَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ يُوعَظُ بِهِ مَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَلْ لَهُ مَخْرَجًا
3. وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ ۚ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْرًا
4. وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِنْ نِسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ ۚ وَأُولَاتُ الْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَنْ يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَلْ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ يُسْرًا
5. ذَٰلِكَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ أَنْزَلَهُ إِلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يُكَفِّرْ عَنْهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِ وَيُعْظِمْ لَهُ أَجْرًا
6. أَسْكِنُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ سَكَنْتُمْ مِنْ وُجْدِكُمْ وَلَا تُضَارُّوهُنَّ لِتُضَيِّقُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ ۚ وَإِنْ كُنَّ أُولَاتِ حَمْلٍ فَأَنْفِقُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ حَتَّىٰ يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ ۚ فَإِنْ أَرْضَعْنَ لَكُمْ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ ۖ وَأْتَمِرُوا بَيْنَكُمْ بِمَعْرُوفٍ ۖ وَإِنْ تَعَاسَرْتُمْ فَسَتُرْضِعُ لَهُ أُخْرَىٰ
7. لِيُنْفِقْ ذُو سَعَةٍ مِنْ سَعَتِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ قُدِرَ عَلَيْهِ رِزْقُهُ فَلْيُنْفِقْ مِمَّا آتَاهُ اللَّهُ ۚ لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا مَا آتَاهَا ۚ سَيَجْعَلُ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ عُسْرٍ يُسْرًا
8. وَكَأَيِّنْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ عَتَتْ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهَا وَرُسُلِهِ فَحَاسَبْنَاهَا حِسَابًا شَدِيدًا وَعَذَّبْنَاهَا عَذَابًا نُكْرًا
9. فَذَاقَتْ وَبَالَ أَمْرِهَا وَكَانَ عَاقِبَةُ أَمْرِهَا خُسْرًا
10. أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۖ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ قَدْ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكُمْ ذِكْرًا
11. رَسُولًا يَتْلُو عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ مُبَيِّنَاتٍ لِيُخْرِجَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَمَنْ يُؤْمِنْ بِاللَّهِ وَيَعْمَلْ صَالِحًا يُدْخِلْهُ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ۖ قَدْ أَحْسَنَ اللَّهُ لَهُ رِزْقًا
12. اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا
surah talaq summary
Surah al talaq was revealed to the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – after the migration to Madinah.
And It was called suratul talaq because of the word at talaq at its beginning, and it talks in its entirety about the provisions of divorce in Islam. -Peace be upon him.
Finally, surah at talaq is one of the purely madni surahs, and Abdullah bin Masoud called it Surat Al-Nisa Al-Qusari. As for Surat Al-Nisa Al-Kubra, it is the one after Surat Al-Imran.
talaq surah revelation was after Surah Al-Insan and before Surah Al-Bayinah, and its order in relation to its revelation was the ninety-sixth, and its order in relation to the order of the Qur’an is the sixty-fifth surah.