Surah furqan talks about three main axes: the warning against the bad consequences of denial, the types of denial that the Prophet, peace, and blessings of Allah be upon him, met with, and confirmation of our honorable Messenger and his companions because of the harm they suffered.
This indicates that the Qur’an and religion are the difference between truth and falsehood, i.e. through which he can A Muslim has to differentiate between right and wrong.
Moreover, this verse was revealed at a time when the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him and his companions abounded and inflicted harm on them.
Among the verses at the beginning of the surah that explain the denial of the Holy Qur’an and describe it as myths of the ancients is the Almighty’s saying in the fourth and fifth verses of the surah and the denial of the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, that he was not a prophet. The seventh to the ninth verse of the surah.
what is surah furqan about?
Surah al furqan has dealt with many different topics, including the following:
- Attributes of the True Allah and the Impotence of False Allah, surah Al-Furqan began by talking about the Qur’an, in which Allah made a distinction that carries a warning for the workers to hasten to believe in Allah alone.
Who has all that is in the heavens and on the earth? Nothing, despite that, the polytheists have taken gods from among the creatures who do not create anything and possess neither benefit nor harm.
- The doubts of the polytheists about the Qur’an and its response
After that, the verses review the suspicions that the polytheists fabricate about the Holy Qur’an.
As they said about it that it was fabricated by the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, with the help of others, and Allah rejects these reprehensible suspicions.
- The doubts of the polytheists about the Prophet and his response
The verses included some of the suspicions raised by the polytheists about the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
As they said to him that he was not sent by Allah because they believed that if he was a true messenger, an angel would come with him to warn people, throw a treasure at him, or be one of the owners of the gardens. He is able to make for the Prophet palaces and gardens under which rivers flow.
- The ulterior motives behind the denial, the verses explain the hidden motives that push the polytheists to deny the Prophetic message while clarifying the punishment that Allah has prepared for them in return for that denial and denial, for Allah has prepared a burning fire for them.
- The Sunnah of Allah in choosing the messengers, and the habit of deniers,
the verses after that talk about the Sunnah of Allah in His choice of messengers and that they are human beings.
- Who eat food and walk in the markets, and usually those who deny in arrogance and suggest the angels descend to warn.
- The Prophet’s complaint about his people, and his amusement, the verses after that deal with the complaint of the Prophet, against his people who denied him and who abandoned the Holy Qur’an.
And then the verses included comforting the heart of the Prophet and promising him victory, as happened with the previous prophets such as Moses, Noah, Hod, and Saleh.
- Mockery and ridicule are the weapons of the helpless, the verses mentioned a part of the polytheists’ mockery and mockery of the Messenger.
May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, not only denying him but adding to him with mockery and contempt. They used sarcasm to confront it.
- The cosmic facts in the Qur’an are evidence of prophecy, sourate al furqan was concerned with emphasizing the validity of the prophecy and the truthfulness of the message.
By presenting some cosmic facts that indicate the power and unity of Allah Almighty and the effects of His creation in the wonderful universe.
- The Messenger’s Mission and Approach to Inviting the Rebels, the verses after that confirm that the Messenger’s mission is to inform, preach and warn, and he must follow the method of reliance on Allah in his call to the stubborn.
- The benefits of the divine message, the topics of Al-Furqan were concluded with a statement about the fruits of the divine message.
By presenting the attributes of the servants of the Most Merciful, and the praiseworthy qualities that Allah has honored them with, for which they have earned a great reward in the Gardens of Bliss to abide therein.
surah furqan read online
where was surah furqan revealed?
Al furqan was revealed in Mecca, before the migration of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and it was revealed after Surah Yasin and before Surat Al-Maarij.
when was surah furqan revealed?
Surah furqan was revealed in the tenth year of the mission, in the period between the emigration to Abyssinia and the incident of the Isra and Mi’raj, and this period was described with violence.
And the cruelty of the polytheists; to eliminate the call and to follow all means to achieve this, the revelation of this surah was support and reassurance for the Messenger of Allah, and his consolidation in confronting and repelling the plot of the polytheists.
why the surah was named Al-Furqan?
Surah al furqan is called by this name because it contains the word Al-Furqan, where it is mentioned three times, in the beginning, middle, and end of it.
The word al furqan is a source from the verb split and separate, and it is intended at the beginning of this surah in the saying of Allah – the Highest:
- The first of them: the pinnacle of religion is belief in Allah – the Blessed and Exalted -. Some people deny His existence completely, and some of them believe in His existence.
But with other gods, and both of them are false, so the Holy Qur’an proves the existence of Allah – the Highest – for those who deny it, and prove that it is one for those who claim The number of gods, he differentiated between them and the right.
- The second: is the one who was reported to the top, and he is the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – as the Holy Qur’an clarified that he is from a human being.
And that Allah – the Highest – has supported him and helped him with miracles that prove the truthfulness of his prophethood for those who object to that and envy him for this high position.
- The third: those who are sent to them are people, as the Holy Qur’an differentiates for them between what is permissible and what is forbidden in various matters and components of their lives.
So it detailed the laws and rulings as if making marriage permissible and adultery forbidden.
what is the main theme of surah al furqan?
Surah Al-Furqan contains many lessons, connotations, and purposes that are very important for a Muslim, and a number of them are explained below:
- Sourate al furqan is based on three main pillars, the first of which is to prove the revelation of the Noble Qur’an from Allah Almighty to His Messenger Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and to prove its sincerity, high status, and prestige over worldly matters.
Proving that the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, is walking on the path that other prophets and messengers, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon them all, walked, and denied the people to them.
- The second pillar is the affirmation of the resurrection and recompense in the hereafter, the affirmation of the good tidings to the righteous in the hereafter.
the blasphemy of the polytheists about their bad consequences, and the remorse they suffer because of their denial of the messengers and their association with Allah Almighty.
- The third pillar is based on proving the oneness of Allah Almighty, singling Him out with His creation, making Him superior to the child and the partner, nullifying the divinity of idols, and denying them what they claimed of the prophethood of the angels.
And an explanation of the patience of the righteous servants of Allah on the legal costs and worship and its requirements.
- Explanation of the revelation of the Noble Qur’an as an astrologer and fragmented to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, from Allah Almighty, over periods of time.
- The aim is to strengthen hearts, recite the Noble Qur’an with truth, and preserve it in the hearts. Explanation of the universality of the message of the Messenger Muhammad.
may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and that it is for all people, and not for a specific group of people, or for Arabs alone.
- Explanation of the mission of the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, which is represented in preaching what Allah Almighty has of victory.
And success for those who walked on the path of truth and guidance, and a warning of Allah’s punishment for those who deviated from the straight path.
benefits of surah furqan
Its highest virtue is that:
- it was named after one of the names of the Noble Qur’an, indicating the distinction between the Noble Qur’an between truth and falsehood.
- As for the virtues of surah furqan that people pass on to the effect that reciting some of its verses as a legal ruqyah for the treatment of diseases that affect the skin, it is an innovation that has no basis, and it is not from following the Prophetic Sunnah in anything.
- It was mentioned in Sahih Al-Albani, on the authority of Abu Umamah, he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, say: “Read the Qur’an, for it will come on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its companions.
Or two flocks of swarming birds arguing on behalf of their companions. Recite Surat Al-Baqarah, for taking it is a blessing and leaving it is a regret, and the heroine cannot do it.” narrated by Muslim.
is surah al furqan makki or madani?
Surah Al-Furqan is considered one of the collected surahs because it is Meccan, and its number of verses is seventy-seven.
And its words are eight hundred and seventy-two, and its letters are three thousand seven hundred and thirty-three.
In which para is surah Al-Furqan?
Surah al furqan is located in the nineteenth part of the Holy Qur’an.
how to memorize surah Al-Furqan?
Although the verses of Sourate al furqan are quite numerous, memorizing the surah does not require much time, if you divide the verses of Al-Furqan according to the following scheme:
- From verse 1 to verse 29: A denial of the Most Gracious.
- From verse 30 to verse 77: the denial of the Qur’an.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( best quran teachers , male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.
Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
Hadith on surah Al-Furqan
Among the hadiths of the Prophet that were mentioned in al furqan are the following:
- The first hadith in surah furqan: It was mentioned in Sahih Al-Albani, on the authority of Abu Umamah, he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, say: “Read the Qur’an, for it will come on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its companions.
Or two flocks of swarming birds arguing on behalf of their companions. Recite Surat Al-Baqarah, for taking it is a blessing and leaving it is a regret, and the heroine cannot do it.” narrated by Muslim
- The second hadith in surah Al-Furqan: It was mentioned in Sahih Muslim, and Harmalah bin Yahya told me, Ibn Wahb told us, Yunus told me, on the authority of Ibn Shihab, Urwa bin Al-Zubayr told me that Al-Miswar bin Makhramah.
And Abd Al-Rahman bin Abdul Qari told him that they, Syaa Omar bin Al-Khattab. He says I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the life of the Messenger of Allah.
may Allah bless him and grant him peace. The hadith was accompanied by a similar one and he added, so I used his bracelets in prayer, so I was patient until he greeted him.
surah furqan dua
The supplications contained in surah al furqan are:
- “our Lord, I know about the torment of Hell, because its torment was overwhelmed by verse 65 and
- “ Our Lord is granted to us from our wives, and we are the ones who are.
surah furqan in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Blessed is He who sent down the criterion to His servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures;-
- He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion: it is He who created all things, and ordered them in due proportions.
- Yet have they taken, besides him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.
- But the misbelievers say: “Naught is this but a lie which he has forged, and others have helped him at it.” In truth it is they who have put forward an iniquity and a falsehood.
- And they say: “Tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written: and they are dictated before him morning and evening.”
- Say: “The (Quran) was sent down by Him who knows the mystery (that is) in the heavens and the earth: verily He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
- And they say: “What sort of a messenger is this, who eats food, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?
- “Or (Why) has not a treasure been bestowed on him, or why has he (not) a garden for enjoyment?” The wicked say: “Ye follow none other than a man bewitched.”
- See what kinds of comparisons they make for thee! But they have gone astray, and never a way will they be able to find!
- Blessed is He who, if that were His will, could give thee better (things) than those,- Gardens beneath which rivers flow; and He could give thee palaces (secure to dwell in).
- Nay they deny the hour (of the judgment to come): but We have prepared a blazing fire for such as deny the hour:
- When it sees them from a place fAr off, they will hear its fury and its ranging sigh.
- And when they are cast, bound together into a constricted place therein, they will pLead for destruction there and then!
- “This day plead not for a single destruction: plead for destruction oft-repeated!”
- Say: “Is that best, or the eternal garden, promised to the righteous? for them, that is a reward as well as a goal (of attainment).
- “For them there will be therein all that they wish for: they will dwell (there) for aye: A promise to be prayed for from thy Lord.”
- The day He will gather them together as well as those whom they worship besides Allah, He will ask: “Was it ye who let these My servants astray, or did they stray from the Path themselves?”
- They will say: “Glory to Thee! not meet was it for us that we should take for protectors others besides Thee: But Thou didst bestow, on them and their fathers, good things (in life), until they forgot the Message: for they were a people (worthless and) lost.”
- (Allah will say): “Now have they proved you liars in what ye say: so ye cannot avert (your penalty) nor (get) help.” And whoever among you does wrong, him shall We cause to taste of a grievous Penalty.
- And the messengers whom We sent before thee were all (men) who ate food and walked through the streets: We have made some of you as a trial for others: will ye have patience? for Allah is One Who sees (all things).
- Such as fear not the meeting with Us (for Judgment) say: “Why are not the angels sent down to us, or (why) do we not see our Lord?” Indeed they have an arrogant conceit of themselves, and mighty is the insolence of their impiety!
- The Day they see the angels,- no joy will there be to the sinners that Day: The (angels) will say: “There is a barrier forbidden (to you) altogether!”
- And We shall turn to whatever deeds they did (in this life), and We shall make such deeds as floating dust scattered about.
- The Companions of the Garden will be well, that Day, in their abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
- The Day the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and angels shall be sent down, descending (in ranks),-
- That Day, the dominion as of right and truth, shall be (wholly) for (Allah) Most Merciful: it will be a Day of dire difficulty for the Misbelievers.
- The Day that the wrong-doer will bite at his hands, he will say, “Oh! would that I had taken a (straight) path with the Messenger!
- “Ah! woe is me! Would that I had never taken such a one for a friend!
- “He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah) after it had come to me! Ah! the Evil One is but a traitor to man!”
- Then the Messenger will say: “O my Lord! Truly my people took this Quran for just foolish nonsense.”
- Thus have We made for every prophet an enemy among the sinners: but enough is thy Lord to guide and to help.
- Those who reject Faith say: “Why is not the Quran revealed to him all at once? Thus (is it revealed), that We may strengthen thy heart thereby, and We have rehearsed it to thee in slow, well-arranged stages, gradually.
- And no question do they bring to thee but We reveal to thee the truth and the best explanation (thereof).
- Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces,- they will be in an evil plight, and, as to Path, most astray.
- (Before this,) We sent Moses The Book, and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;
- And We command: “Go ye both, to the people who have rejected our Signs:” And those (people) We destroyed with utter destruction.
- And the people of Noah,- when they rejected the messengers, We drowned them, and We made them as a Sign for mankind; and We have prepared for (all) wrong-doers a grievous Penalty;-
- As also Ad and Thamud, and the Companions of the Rass, and many a generation between them.
- To each one We set forth Parables and examples; and each one We broke to utter annihilation (for their sins).
- And the (Unbelievers) must indeed have passed by the town on which was rained a shower of evil: did they not then see it (with their own eyes)? But they fear not the Resurrection.
- When they see thee, they treat thee no otherwise than in mockery: “Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger?”
- “He indeed would well-nigh have misled us from our gods, had it not been that we were constant to them!” – Soon will they know, when they see the Penalty, who it is that is most misled in Path!
- Seest thou such a one as taketh for his god his own passion (or impulse)? Couldst thou be a disposer of affairs for him?
- Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle;- nay, they are worse astray in Path.
- Hast thou not turned thy vision to thy Lord?- How He doth prolong the shadow! If He willed, He could make it stationary! then do We make the sun its guide;
- Then We draw it in towards Ourselves,- a contraction by easy stages.
- And He it is Who makes the Night as a Robe for you, and Sleep as Repose, and makes the Day (as it were) a Resurrection.
- And He it is Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy, and We send down pure water from the sky,-
- That with it We may give life to a dead land, and slake the thirst of things We have created,- cattle and men in great numbers.
- And We have distributed the (water) amongst them, in order that they may celebrate (our) praises, but most men are averse (to aught) but (rank) ingratitude.
- Had it been Our Will, We could have sent a warner to every centre of population.
- Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Quran).
- It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed.
- It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power (over all things).
- Yet do they worship, besides Allah, things that can neither profit them nor harm them: and the Misbeliever is a helper (of Evil), against his own Lord!
- But thee We only sent to give glad tidings and admonition.
- Say: “No reward do I ask of you for it but this: that each one who will may take a (straight) Path to his Lord.”
- And put thy trust in Him Who lives and dies not; and celebrate his praise; and enough is He to be acquainted with the faults of His servants;-
- He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between, in six days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): Allah Most Gracious: ask thou, then, about Him of any acquainted (with such things).
- When it is said to them, “Prostrate to (Allah) Most Gracious!”, they say, “And what is (Allah) Most Gracious? Shall we prostrate to that which thou commandest us?” And it increases their flight (from the Truth).
- Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light;
- And it is He Who made the Night and the Day to follow each other: for such as have the will to celebrate His praises or to show their gratitude.
- And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, “Peace!”;
- Those who spend the night in adoration of their Lord prostrate and standing;
- Those who say, “Our Lord! avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,-
- “Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in”;
- Those who, when they spend, are not extravagant and not niggardly, but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes);
- Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; – and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.
- (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-
- Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,
- And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to Allah with an (acceptable) conversion;-
- Those who witness no falsehood, and, if they pass by futility, they pass by it with honourable (avoidance);
- Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;
- And those who pray, “Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous.”
- Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace,
- Dwelling therein;- how beautiful an abode and place of rest!
- Say (to the Rejecters): “My Lord is not uneasy because of you if ye call not on Him: But ye have indeed rejected (Him), and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!”
surah furqan in roman english
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tabaarakal lazee nazzalal Furqaana ‘alaa ‘abdihee li yakoona lil’aalameena nazeera
- Allazee lahoo mulkus samaawaati wal ardi wa lam yattakhiz waladanw wa lam yakul lahoo shareekun filmulki wa khalaqa kulla shai’in faqaddarahoo taqdeeraa
- Wattakhazoo min dooniheee aalihatal laa yakhluqoona shai’anw wa hum yukhlaqoona wa laa yamlikoona li anfusihim darranw wa laa naf’anw wa laa yamlikoona mawtanw wa laa hayaatanw wa laa nushooraa
- Wa qaalal lazeena kafarooo in haazaaa illaaa ifkunif taraahu wa a’aanahoo ‘alaihi qawmun aakharoona faqad jaaa’oo zulmanw wa zooraa
- Wa qaalooo asaateerul awwaleenak tatabahaa fahiya tumlaa ‘alaihi bukratanw wa aseelaa
- Qul anzalhul lazee ya’lamus sirra fis samaawaati wal-ard; innahoo kaana Ghafoorar Raheemaa
- Wa qaaloo maa li haazar Rasooli ya’kulut ta’aama wa yamshee fil aswaaq; law laaa unzila ilaihi malakun fa yakoona ma’ahoo nazeeraa
- Aw yulqaaa ilaihi kanzun aw takoonu lahoo jannatuny ya’kulu minhaa; wa qaalaz zaalimoona in tattabi’oona illaa rajulan mas hooraa
- Unzur kaifa daraboo lakal amsaala fadalloo falaa yastatee’oona sabeelaa (section 1)
- Tabaarakal lazeee in shaaa’a ja’ala laka khairan min zaalika jannaatin tajree min tahtihal anhaaru wa yaj’al laka qusooraa
- Bal kazzaboo bis Saa’ati wa a’tadnaa liman kazzaba bis Saa’ati sa’eeraa
- Izaa ra’at hum min makaanin ba’eedin sami’oo lahaa taghaiyuzanw wa zafeeraa
- Wa izaaa ulqoo minhaa makaanan daiyiqam muqar raneena da’aw hunaalika thuboora
- Laa tad’ul yawma thubooranw waahidanw wad’oo thubooran kaseeraa
- Qul azaalika khairun am Jannatul khuldil latee wu’idal muttaqoon; kaanat lahum jazaaa’anw wa maseeraa
- Lahum feehaa maa yashaaa’oona khaalideen; kaana ‘alaa Rabbika wa’dan mas’oolaa
- Wa Yawma yahshuruhum wa maa ya’budoona min doonil laahi fa yaqoolu ‘a-antum adlaltum ‘ibaadee haaa’ulaaa’i am hum dallus sabeel
- Qaaloo Subhaanaka maa kaana yanbaghee lanaaa an nattakhiza min doonika min awliyaaa’a wa laakin matta’tahum wa aabaaa’ahum hattaa nasooz zikra wa kaanoo qawman booraa
- Faqad kazzabookum bimaa taqooloona famaa tastatee’oona sarfanw wa laa nasraa; wa many yazlim minkum nuziqhu ‘azaaban kabeeraa
- Wa maaa arsalnaa qablaka minal mursaleena illaaa innahum la ya’kuloonat ta’aama wa yamshoona fil aswaaq; wa ja’alnaa ba’dakum liba’din fitnatan atasbiroon; wa kaana Rabbuka Baseera (section 2)
- Wa qaalal lazeena laa yarjoona liqaaa’anaa law laaa unzila ‘alainal malaaa’ikatu awnaraa Rabbanaa; laqadistakbaroo feee anfusihim wa ‘ataw ‘utuwwan kabeeraa
- Yawma yarawnal malaaa ‘ikata laa bushraa Yawmaizin lil mujrimeena wa yaqooloona hijran mahjooraa
- Wa qadimnaaa ilaa maa ‘amiloo min ‘amalin faja’alnaahuhabaaa’an manthooraa
- As haabul jannati yawma’izin khairun mustaqar ranw wa ahsanu maqeela
- Wa Yawma tashaqqaqus samaaa’u bilghamaami wa nuzzilal malaaa’ikatu tanzeela
- Almulku Yawma’izinil haqqu lir Rahmaan; wa kaana Yawman’alal kaafireena ‘aseeraa
- Wa Yawma ya’adduz zaalimu ‘alaa yadaihi yaqoolu yaa laitanit takhaztu ma’ar Rasooli sabeelaa
- Yaa wailataa laitanee lam attakhiz fulaanan khaleelaa
- Laqad adallanee ‘aniz zikri ba’da iz jaaa’anee; wa kaanash Shaitaanu lil insaani khazoolaa
- Wa qaalar Rasoolu yaa Rabbi inna qawmit takhazoo haazal Qur’aana mahjooraa
- Wa kazaalika ja’alnaa likulli Nabiyyin ‘aduwwan minal mujrimeen; wa kafaa bi Rabbika haadiyanw wa naseeraa
- Wa qaalal lazeena kafaroo law laa nuzzila ‘alaihil Qur’aanu jumlatanw waahidah; kazaalika linusabbita bihee fu’aadaka wa rattalnaahu tarteelaa
- Wa laa ya’toonaka bi masalin illaa ji’naaka bilhaqqi wa ahsana tafseeraa
- Allazeena yuhsharoona ‘alaa wujoohihim ilaa jahannama ulaaa’ika sharrun makaananw wa adallu sabeelaa (section 3)
- Wa laqad aatainaa Moosal Kitaaba wa ja’alnaa ma’ahooo akhaahu Haaroona wazeeraa
- Faqulnaz habaaa ilal qawmil lazeena kazzaboo bi Aayaatinaa fadammarnaahum tadmeeraa
- Wa qawma Noohin lammaa kazzabur Rusula aghraqnaahum wa ja’alnaahum linnaasi Aayatanw wa a’tadnaa lizzaalimeena ‘azaaban aleemaa
- Wa ‘Aadanw wa Samooda wa As haabar Rassi wa quroonan baina zaalika katheeraa
- Wa kullan darabnaa lahul amsaala wa kullan tabbarnaa tatbeera
- Wa laqad ataw ‘alal qaryatil lateee umtirat mataras saw’; afalam yakoonoo yarawnahaa; bal kaanoo laa yarjoona nushooraa
- Wa izaa ra awka iny yattakhizoonaka illaa huzuwan ahaazal lazee ba’asal laahu Rasoolaa
- In kaada la yudillunaa ‘an aalihatinaa law laaa an sabarnaa ‘alaihaa; wa sawfa ya’lamoona heena yarawnal ‘azaaba man adallu sabeela
- Ara’aita manit takhaza ilaahahoo hawaahu afa anta takoonu ‘alaihi wakeelaa
- Am tahsabu anna aksarahum yasma’oona aw ya’qiloon; in hum illaa kal an’aami bal hum adallu sabeelaa (section 4)
- Alam tara ilaa Rabbika kaifa maddaz zilla wa law shaaa’a la ja’alahoo saakinan thumma ja’alnash shamsa ‘alaihi daleelaa
- Thumma qabadnaahu ilainaa qabdany yaseeraa
- Wa Huwal lazee ja’ala lakumul laila libaasanw wannawma subaatanw wa ja’alan nahaara nushooraa
- Wa Huwal lazeee arsalar riyaaha bushran baina yadai rahmatih; wa anzalnaa minas samaaa’i maaa’an tahooraa
- Linuhyiya bihee baldatan maitanw-wa nusqiyahoo mimmaa khalaqnaaa an’aamanw wa anaasiyya katheeraa
- Wa laqad sarrafnaahu bainahum li yazzakkaroo fa abaaa aksarun naasi illaa kufooraa
- Wa law shi’naa laba’asnaa fee kulli qaryatin nazeeraa
- Falaa tuti’il kaafireena wa jaahidhum bihee jihaadan kabeeraa
- Wa Huwal lazee marajal bahraini haazaa ‘azbun furaatunw wa haazaa milhun ujaaj; wa ja’ala bainahumaa barzakhanw wa hijran mahjooraa
- Wa Huwal lazee khalaqa minal maaa’i basharan fa ja’alahoo nasaban wa sihraa; wa kaana Rabbuka Qadeeraa
- Wa ya’budoona min doonil laahi maa laa yanfa’uhum wa laa yadurruhum; wa kaanal kaafiru ‘alaa Rabbihee zaheeraa
- Wa maa arsalnaaka illaa mubashshiranw wa nazeeraa
- Qul maaa as’alukum ‘alaihi min ajrin illaa man shaaa’a ai yattakhiza ilaa Rabbihee sabeelaa
- Wa tawakkal ‘alal Haiyil lazee laa yamootu wa sabbih bihamdih; wa kafaa bihee bizunoobi ‘ibaadihee khabeeraa
- Allazee khalaqas samaawaati wal arda wa maa bainahumaa fee sittati aiyaamin thumma stawaa ‘alal ‘Arsh; ar Rahmaanu fas’al bihee khabeeraa
- Wa izaa qeela lahumus judoo lir Rahmaani qaaloo wa mar Rahmaanu ‘a nasjudu limaa ta’murunaa wa zaadahum nufooraa (section 5) (make sajda)
- Tabaarakal lazee ja’ala fis samaaa’i buroojanw wa ja’ala feehaa siraajanw wa qamaran muneeraa
- Wa huwal lazee ja’alal laila wannahaara khilfatan liman araada ‘any yazzakkara aw araadaa shukooraa
- Wa ‘ibaadur Rahmaanil lazeena yamshoona ‘alal ardi hawnanw wa izaa khaata bahumul jaahiloona qaaloo salaamaa
- Wallazeena yabeetoona li Rabbihim sujjadanw wa qiyaamaa
- Wallazeena yaqooloona Rabbanas rif ‘annaa ‘azaaba Jahannama inna ‘azaabahaa kaana gharaamaa
- Innahaa saaa’at mustaqarranw wa muqaamaa
- Wallazeena izaaa anfaqoo lam yusrifoo wa lam yaqturoo wa kaana baina zaalika qawaamaa
- Wallazeena laa yad’oona ma’al laahi ilaahan aakhara wa laa yaqtuloonan nafsal latee harramal laahu illaa bilhaqqi wa laa yaznoon; wa mai yaf’al zaalika yalqa ‘athaamaa
- Yudaa’af lahul ‘azaabu Yawmal Qiyaamati wa yakhlud feehee muhaanaa
- Illaa man taaba wa ‘aamana wa ‘amila ‘amalan saalihan fa ulaaa’ika yubad dilul laahu saiyi aatihim hasanaat; wa kaanal laahu Ghafoorar Raheemaa
- Wa man taaba wa ‘amila saalihan fa innahoo yatoobu ilal laahi mataabaa
- Wallazeena laa yash hadoonaz zoora wa izaa marroo billaghwi marroo kiraamaa
- Wallazeena izaa zukkiroo bi Aayaati Rabbihim lam yakhirroo ‘alaihaa summanw wa’umyaanaa
- Wallazeena yaqooloona Rabbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa zurriyaatinaa qurrata a’yuninw waj ‘alnaa lilmuttaqeena Imaamaa
- Ulaaa’ika yujzawnal ghurfata bimaa sabaroo wa yulaqqawna feehaa tahiyyatanw wa salaamaa
- Khaalideena feehaa; hasunat mustaqarranw wa muqaamaa
- Qul maa ya’ba’u bikum Rabbee law laa du’aaa’ukum faqad kazzabtum fasawfa yakoonu lizaamaa (section 6)
surah furqan in arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي نَزَّلَ الْفُرْقَانَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ لِيَكُونَ لِلْعَالَمِينَ نَذِيرًا
2. الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَخَلَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَقَدَّرَهُ تَقْدِيرًا
3. وَاتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ آلِهَةً لَا يَخْلُقُونَ شَيْئًا وَهُمْ يُخْلَقُونَ وَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ لِأَنْفُسِهِمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا وَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ مَوْتًا وَلَا حَيَاةً وَلَا نُشُورًا
4. وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا إِفْكٌ افْتَرَاهُ وَأَعَانَهُ عَلَيْهِ قَوْمٌ آخَرُونَ ۖ فَقَدْ جَاءُوا ظُلْمًا وَزُورًا
5. وَقَالُوا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ اكْتَتَبَهَا فَهِيَ تُمْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا
6. قُلْ أَنْزَلَهُ الَّذِي يَعْلَمُ السِّرَّ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَحِيمًا
7. وَقَالُوا مَالِ هَٰذَا الرَّسُولِ يَأْكُلُ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشِي فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۙ لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مَلَكٌ فَيَكُونَ مَعَهُ نَذِيرًا
8. أَوْ يُلْقَىٰ إِلَيْهِ كَنْزٌ أَوْ تَكُونُ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ يَأْكُلُ مِنْهَا ۚ وَقَالَ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنْ تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا رَجُلًا مَسْحُورًا
9. انْظُرْ كَيْفَ ضَرَبُوا لَكَ الْأَمْثَالَ فَضَلُّوا فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَبِيلًا
10. تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي إِنْ شَاءَ جَعَلَ لَكَ خَيْرًا مِنْ ذَٰلِكَ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكَ قُصُورًا
11. بَلْ كَذَّبُوا بِالسَّاعَةِ ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِمَنْ كَذَّبَ بِالسَّاعَةِ سَعِيرًا
12. إِذَا رَأَتْهُمْ مِنْ مَكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرًا
13. وَإِذَا أُلْقُوا مِنْهَا مَكَانًا ضَيِّقًا مُقَرَّنِينَ دَعَوْا هُنَالِكَ ثُبُورًا
14. لَا تَدْعُوا الْيَوْمَ ثُبُورًا وَاحِدًا وَادْعُوا ثُبُورًا كَثِيرًا
15. قُلْ أَذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ أَمْ جَنَّةُ الْخُلْدِ الَّتِي وُعِدَ الْمُتَّقُونَ ۚ كَانَتْ لَهُمْ جَزَاءً وَمَصِيرًا
16. لَهُمْ فِيهَا مَا يَشَاءُونَ خَالِدِينَ ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ وَعْدًا مَسْئُولًا
17. وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنْتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ
18. قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنْبَغِي لَنَا أَنْ نَتَّخِذَ مِنْ دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَٰكِنْ مَتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا
19. فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُمْ بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَنْ يَظْلِمْ مِنْكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا
20. وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۗ وَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِيرًا
21. وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَرْجُونَ لِقَاءَنَا لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَوْ نَرَىٰ رَبَّنَا ۗ لَقَدِ اسْتَكْبَرُوا فِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَعَتَوْا عُتُوًّا كَبِيرًا
22. يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَ الْمَلَائِكَةَ لَا بُشْرَىٰ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ وَيَقُولُونَ حِجْرًا مَحْجُورًا
23. وَقَدِمْنَا إِلَىٰ مَا عَمِلُوا مِنْ عَمَلٍ فَجَعَلْنَاهُ هَبَاءً مَنْثُورًا
24. أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ يَوْمَئِذٍ خَيْرٌ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَأَحْسَنُ مَقِيلًا
25. وَيَوْمَ تَشَقَّقُ السَّمَاءُ بِالْغَمَامِ وَنُزِّلَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ تَنْزِيلًا
26. الْمُلْكُ يَوْمَئِذٍ الْحَقُّ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ وَكَانَ يَوْمًا عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ عَسِيرًا
27. وَيَوْمَ يَعَضُّ الظَّالِمُ عَلَىٰ يَدَيْهِ يَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّسُولِ سَبِيلًا
28. يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أَتَّخِذْ فُلَانًا خَلِيلًا
29. لَقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي ۗ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلْإِنْسَانِ خَذُولًا
30. وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا
31. وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نَبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا مِنَ الْمُجْرِمِينَ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِرَبِّكَ هَادِيًا وَنَصِيرًا
32. وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۖ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا
33. وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا
34. الَّذِينَ يُحْشَرُونَ عَلَىٰ وُجُوهِهِمْ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا
35. وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَا مَعَهُ أَخَاهُ هَارُونَ وَزِيرًا
36. فَقُلْنَا اذْهَبَا إِلَى الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا فَدَمَّرْنَاهُمْ تَدْمِيرًا
37. وَقَوْمَ نُوحٍ لَمَّا كَذَّبُوا الرُّسُلَ أَغْرَقْنَاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ لِلنَّاسِ آيَةً ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا
38. وَعَادًا وَثَمُودَ وَأَصْحَابَ الرَّسِّ وَقُرُونًا بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ كَثِيرًا
39. وَكُلًّا ضَرَبْنَا لَهُ الْأَمْثَالَ ۖ وَكُلًّا تَبَّرْنَا تَتْبِيرًا
40. وَلَقَدْ أَتَوْا عَلَى الْقَرْيَةِ الَّتِي أُمْطِرَتْ مَطَرَ السَّوْءِ ۚ أَفَلَمْ يَكُونُوا يَرَوْنَهَا ۚ بَلْ كَانُوا لَا يَرْجُونَ نُشُورًا
41. وَإِذَا رَأَوْكَ إِنْ يَتَّخِذُونَكَ إِلَّا هُزُوًا أَهَٰذَا الَّذِي بَعَثَ اللَّهُ رَسُولًا
42. إِنْ كَادَ لَيُضِلُّنَا عَنْ آلِهَتِنَا لَوْلَا أَنْ صَبَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ حِينَ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ مَنْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا
43. أَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلَٰهَهُ هَوَاهُ أَفَأَنْتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا
44. أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ ۚ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ ۖ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا
45. أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ كَيْفَ مَدَّ الظِّلَّ وَلَوْ شَاءَ لَجَعَلَهُ سَاكِنًا ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَا الشَّمْسَ عَلَيْهِ دَلِيلًا
46. ثُمَّ قَبَضْنَاهُ إِلَيْنَا قَبْضًا يَسِيرًا
47. وَهُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ لِبَاسًا وَالنَّوْمَ سُبَاتًا وَجَعَلَ النَّهَارَ نُشُورًا
48. وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ ۚ وَأَنْزَلْنَا مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً طَهُورًا
49. لِنُحْيِيَ بِهِ بَلْدَةً مَيْتًا وَنُسْقِيَهُ مِمَّا خَلَقْنَا أَنْعَامًا وَأَنَاسِيَّ كَثِيرًا
50. وَلَقَدْ صَرَّفْنَاهُ بَيْنَهُمْ لِيَذَّكَّرُوا فَأَبَىٰ أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ إِلَّا كُفُورًا
51. وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَبَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ نَذِيرًا
52. فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُمْ بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا
53. وَهُوَ الَّذِي مَرَجَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ هَٰذَا عَذْبٌ فُرَاتٌ وَهَٰذَا مِلْحٌ أُجَاجٌ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَهُمَا بَرْزَخًا وَحِجْرًا مَحْجُورًا
54. وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ مِنَ الْمَاءِ بَشَرًا فَجَعَلَهُ نَسَبًا وَصِهْرًا ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ قَدِيرًا
55. وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَنْفَعُهُمْ وَلَا يَضُرُّهُمْ ۗ وَكَانَ الْكَافِرُ عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِ ظَهِيرًا
56. وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا
57. قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَنْ شَاءَ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا
58. وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا
59. الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا
60. وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اسْجُدُوا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ قَالُوا وَمَا الرَّحْمَٰنُ أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُرُنَا وَزَادَهُمْ نُفُورًا ۩
61. تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ فِي السَّمَاءِ بُرُوجًا وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا سِرَاجًا وَقَمَرًا مُنِيرًا
62. وَهُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ خِلْفَةً لِمَنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يَذَّكَّرَ أَوْ أَرَادَ شُكُورًا
63. وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا
64. وَالَّذِينَ يَبِيتُونَ لِرَبِّهِمْ سُجَّدًا وَقِيَامًا
65. وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اصْرِفْ عَنَّا عَذَابَ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ إِنَّ عَذَابَهَا كَانَ غَرَامًا
66. إِنَّهَا سَاءَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا
67. وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا أَنْفَقُوا لَمْ يُسْرِفُوا وَلَمْ يَقْتُرُوا وَكَانَ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ قَوَامًا
68. وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ وَلَا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَلَا يَزْنُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا
69. يُضَاعَفْ لَهُ الْعَذَابُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَيَخْلُدْ فِيهِ مُهَانًا
70. إِلَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُولَٰئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَحِيمًا
71. وَمَنْ تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتَابًا
72. وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَشْهَدُونَ الزُّورَ وَإِذَا مَرُّوا بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّوا كِرَامًا
73. وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا
74. وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
75. أُولَٰئِكَ يُجْزَوْنَ الْغُرْفَةَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيُلَقَّوْنَ فِيهَا تَحِيَّةً وَسَلَامًا
76. خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ حَسُنَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا
77. قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ رَبِّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ ۖ فَقَدْ كَذَّبْتُمْ فَسَوْفَ يَكُونُ لِزَامًا
surah furqan summary
Surah Al-Furqan is one of the Meccan surahs that were revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah before the Prophet’s migration, except for verses (68, 69, and 70), which are Madani verses, and the arrangement of surah furqan is according to the revelation of the forty-second surah.
Surah al furqan was revealed before Surat Al-Fatir and after Surah Al-Yasin, and its arrangement in the Noble Qur’an is the twenty-fifth surah, and the number of its verses is seventy-seven.
Sourate al furqan is also located in the nineteenth part of the Qur’an, and this surah clarifies the bad consequences for those who lie about Allah, His Messenger, and His Book, and it talks about resurrection and recompense, Al-Furqan also contains a prostration in verse number sixty and in it there are two quarters.
In the end, al furqan is a Meccan surah, except for verses 68:70. It is Madani, from the Mathani, its verses 77, and its arrangement in the Qur’an is 25, in the nineteenth part. surah furqan was revealed after Surah Ya-Sin. Recitation in verse 60, and Al-Furqan is one of the names of the Qur’an.