The overall purposes of surah inshiqaq ( Arabic: سورة الانشقاق ) are to confirm that a person in this world seeks his Lord toil with his deeds, then on the Day of Resurrection he will meet his Lord, who watches him and He is All-Knowing, and He rewards him according to his faith and following the Qur’an and his good deeds with unfavorable reward or for denying him with a painful torment.
However, the saints are blessed and the enemies are tormented because they did not acknowledge the resurrection or the transgression of the king who created them and raised them, just as kings present their servants and judge between them, so they are divided into people of reward and people of punishment, and its name is the split.
what is surah inshiqaq about?
Surat al inshiqaq contains many topics:
- The purposes of Al-Inshiqaq deal with talking about the great horrors that people will witness on the Day of Resurrection, as well as depicting the terrifying fluctuations that will affect the entire vast universe on that true day, as described by Allah Almighty. What is in it and abandoned * and authorized its Lord and rightly}?
- One of the purposes of surah al inshiqaq, also is that it talks about a person who toils, and strives to obtain sustenance and is miserable for that, and at the end of his life, he will meet in the Hereafter either torment or reward.
to his family rejoicing * And as for him who is given his book behind his back * he will pray righteousness}, and that is according to the deeds that he presented for himself in this world.
- Among the purposes of surat al inshiqaq is also that it shows how the infidels from the Holy Qur’an stand in denial of the verses of Allah and confirms that their fate on the Day of Resurrection will be severe punishment from Allah Almighty because of their denial and unbelief.
- And Allah knows best what they are aware of * so give them good tidings of a painful chastisement * Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for them is a reward ungrateful.” And in the end, you conclude with good tidings to the believers that they will have a great reward with Allah Almighty.
surah inshiqaq read online
why was surah inshiqaq revealed?
The scholars of the Islamic nation were interested in clarifying the reasons for the revelation of each surah of the Noble Qur’an; So that every Muslim becomes aware of the lesson and the intended sermon behind each surah.
Despite that, the great exegesis, including al-Suyuti and al-Wahidi, did not mention the reasons for the revelation of inshiqaq in their books, but in general; Many scholars of the Islamic nation pointed out that surah ishiqaq was revealed in order to make clear to the Muslims and the infidels.
As well as some of the horrors of the Day of Resurrection, such as the splitting of the sky and the expansion of the earth and the reckoning, and to clarify for Muslims as well some of the rules and principles of the Islamic faith.
where was surah inshiqaq revealed?
Surat al inshiqaq was revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
when was surah inshiqaq revealed?
Surah al-inshiqaq was revealed before Surah Al-Rum and after Surah Al-Infitar.
why the surah was named Al-Inshiqaq?
Surah inshiqaq is named after the splitting, which is derived from the verb split in the first verse of the surah: “When the heavens split open,” and al-shifaq means the splitting in Surat al-Infitar.
Also, this surah was known in the time of the Companions as Surat If the sky splits as it came in the hadith in addition to the presence of prostration.
in the surah: “The Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – prostrated in: “When the sky splits,” and “Recite in the name of your Lord,” and it was called an acronym. In some books of interpretation in the name of Al-Inshaqaq.
what is the main theme of surah inshiqaq?
Surah al inshiqaq begins by mentioning some scenes of the Hereafter, dealing with the great horrors, that people will witness on the Day of Resurrection.
As well as depicting the frightening fluctuations, that will affect the entire vast universe on that true day, as Allah described it. And she threw what was in it, and she gave up, and she gave permission to her Lord, and she was right.
The verses after that talk about the person, who toils for the sake of his livelihood, seek sustenance and is miserable for that, and at the end of his life, he will either, be tormented or rewarded in the Hereafter.
According to the deeds, that he has presented for himself in this world. Toil and meet it * And as for him who is given his book in his oath * he will be given a simple account.
The verses deal with the attitude of the polytheists towards the Qur’an, as they deny the verses of Allah, and the verses confirm that their fate on the Day of Resurrection.
Will be severe punishment from Allah Almighty because of their denial and unbelief. And if the moon is consistent, then you will be able to resurrect one dish upon another.
It is concluded by reprimanding the polytheists on their lack of faith in Allah with the clarity of the verses and promising them the painful torment, and in the end, I conclude with my best to the believers that they have a great reward for Allah.
They are conscious * so give them tidings of a painful chastisement * Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for them is an unfailing reward.
is surah al-inshiqaq makki or madani?
Surat al inshiqaq is one of the Meccan surahs of the Noble Qur’an, meaning that it was revealed to the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – in Mecca, or before his migration to Medina.
In which para is surah al-inshiqaq?
Inshiqaq is located in the party with the number fifty-nine, and in the part with the number thirty, which is the last part of the Holy Qur’an, and it is called Juz’ Amma, in relation to the beginning of the first surah in it.
how to memorize surah al inshiqaq?
The mental map is the best solution for those who suffer from some problems in memorizing the Holy Qur’an, so let us get to know the mental map of surah ishiqaq:
- From verse 1 to verse 5: scenes from the Day of Resurrection.
- From verse 6 to verse 15: The reward of people on the Day of Resurrection.
- From verse 16 to verse 25: The deliverance of believers.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( best quran teachers , male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.
Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
surah inshiqaq benefits
Surah al-inshiqaq includes many benefits, so let’s get to know them:
- surat al inshiqaq is one of the Qur’anic surahs that embodies people on the Day of Resurrection and the horrors in it as if they see them with their own eyes.
- Therefore, the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – urged his companions and, consequently, the general community to read the surahs that speak of the Day of Resurrection
including surah inshiqaq: On the Day of Resurrection, it is as if he saw the eye, so let him recite “When the sun was rounded,” “When the sky was split open,” and “If the sky was split open.”
- And he, peace and blessings be upon him, called on Muadh bin Jabal to relieve people during prayer, so he recited from the middle of the Mufassal, including Surat Al-Inshiqaq.
- Ibn al -Qayyim – may Allah have mercy on him – stated that one of the virtues of Al-Inshiqaq is to facilitate the birth of the woman whose birth is difficult, as the first verses of the surah are read: “If the sky is created* and I gave permission to her Lord, and you will be fulfilled.
A pregnant woman drinks from it and sprinkles water on her stomach, but when the two sheiks Ibn Uthaymeen – may Allah have mercy on him
and Salih Al-Fawzan was asked about reciting surah al-inshiqaq, Maryam, and Muhammad to facilitate childbirth, they said: That this has no basis in the Sunnah.
Surat al inshiqaq also helps every Muslim to be aware of the fact that the horrors of the Hour are not matched by any other events on earth, which confirms that each person must prepare and prepare for the Day of Judgment and Judgment.
- The verses of inshiqaq also refer to the extent of the power and greatness of the Creator, the Mighty and Sublime, in the universe, such as the splitting of the sky and the expansion of the earth on the Day of Resurrection.
Hadith on surah al-inshiqaq
Many prophetic hadiths have been mentioned in the virtue of surah ishiqaq, among which we mention the following:
- The first hadith: Al-Bukhari and Muslim reported on the authority of Abu Rafi’ that he said: “I prayed with Abu Hurairah al-‘Atmah, and he recited: “When the heavens split open,” and he prostrated, and I said: What is this? where I met him).
- The second hadith: Muslim narrated in his Sahih on the authority of Abu Salama bin Abd al-Rahman: (Abu Hurayrah recited to them: “When the sky has opened,” and he prostrated in it, and when he finished he told them that the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him -: He prostrated in it.
surah inshiqaq in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- When the sky is rent asunder,
- And hearkens to (the Command of) its Lord, and it must needs (do so);-
- And when the earth is flattened out,
- And casts forth what is within it and becomes (clean) empty,
- And hearkens to (the Command of) its Lord,- and it must needs (do so);- (then will come Home the full reality).
- O, thou man! Verily thou art ever toiling on towards thy Lord- painfully toiling,- but thou shalt meet Him.
- Then he who is given his Record in his right hand,
- Soon will his account be taken by an easy reckoning,
- And he will turn to his people, rejoicing!
- But he who is given his Record behind his back,-
- Soon will he cry for perdition,
- And he will enter a Blazing Fire.
- Truly, did he go about among his people, rejoicing!
- Truly, did he think that he would not have to return (to Us)!
- Nay, nay! for his Lord was (ever) watchful of him!
- So I do call to witness the ruddy glow of Sunset;
- The Night and its Homing;
- And the Moon in her fullness:
- Ye shall surely travel from stage to stage.
- What then is the matter with them, that they believe not?-
- And when the Quran is read to them, they fall not prostrate,
- But on the contrary, the Unbelievers reject (it).
- But Allah has full knowledge of what they secrete (in their breasts)
- So announce to them a Penalty Grievous,
- Except to those who believe and work righteous deeds: For them is a reward that will never fail.
surah inshiqaq in roman english
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Izas samaaa’un shaqqat
- Wa azinat li Rabbihaa wa huqqat
- Wa izal ardu muddat
- Wa alqat maa feehaa wa takhallat
- Wa azinat li Rabbihaa wa huqqat
- Yaaa ayyuhal insaanu innaka kaadihun ilaa Rabbika kad han famulaaqeeh
- Fa ammaa man ootiya kitaabahoo biyameenih
- Fasawfa yuhaasab hisaabany yaseeraa
- Wa yanqalibu ilaaa ahlihee masrooraa
- Wa ammaa man ootiya kitaabahoo waraaa’a zahrih
- Fasawfa yad’oo thubooraa
- Wa yaslaa sa’eeraa
- Innahoo kaana feee ahlihee masrooraa
- Innahoo zanna an lany yahoor
- Balaaa inna Rabbahoo kaana bihee baseeraa
- Falaaa uqsimu bishshafaq
- Wallaili wa maa wasaq
- Walqamari izat tasaq
- Latarkabunna tabaqan ‘an tabaq
- Famaa lahum laa yu’minoon
- Wa izaa quri’a ‘alaihimul Quraanu laa yasjudoon (make sajda)
- Balil lazeena kafaroo yukazziboon
- Wallaahu a’lamu bimaa yoo’oon
- Fabashshirhum bi’azaabin aleem
- Illal lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati lahum ajrun ghairu mamnoon
surah inshiqaq in Arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. إِذَا السَّمَاءُ انْشَقَّتْ
2. وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ
3. وَإِذَا الْأَرْضُ مُدَّتْ
4. وَأَلْقَتْ مَا فِيهَا وَتَخَلَّتْ
5. وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ
6. يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنْسَانُ إِنَّكَ كَادِحٌ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ كَدْحًا فَمُلَاقِيهِ
7. فَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ
8. فَسَوْفَ يُحَاسَبُ حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا
9. وَيَنْقَلِبُ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا
10. وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ وَرَاءَ ظَهْرِهِ
11. فَسَوْفَ يَدْعُو ثُبُورًا
12. وَيَصْلَىٰ سَعِيرًا
13. إِنَّهُ كَانَ فِي أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا
14. إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَنْ لَنْ يَحُورَ
15. بَلَىٰ إِنَّ رَبَّهُ كَانَ بِهِ بَصِيرًا
16. فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ
17. وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ
18. وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ
19. لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَنْ طَبَقٍ
20. فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
21. وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩
22. بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ
23. وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ
24. فَبَشِّرْهُمْ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ
25. إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ
surah inshiqaq summary
Surat al inshiqaq is one of the Meccan surahs of al-Mufassal, as it was revealed before Surah Al-Roum and after Surah Al-Anftar, surah al inshiqaq is arranged in terms of the eighty-third revelation.
In the style of the conditional “if” and its verses include a prostration in the twenty-first verse, and like other Meccan surahs, the center of the verse on the origins of the Islamic faith and the horrors of the Day of Resurrection, and this article sheds light on surah inshiqaq from several aspects.
In the end, Al-Inshiqaq is one of the surahs that were revealed before the migration of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – to Medina. Accordingly, surat al inshiqaq is one of the Meccan surahs, and the number of its verses is twenty-five. And surah ishiqaq is like the Meccan surahs in general with its themes related to belief, the Day of Resurrection, the reckoning, and the penalty.