Some of the verses of surah ra d ( Arabic: سورة الرعد ) written Ar-Ra’d were revealed when the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, sent a man from among the masters of the Arabs to invite him to Islam.
It was narrated on the authority of Anas bin Malik: that the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – once sent a man to a man from the Arab Pharaohs, and he said: Go and call him for me.” He said: O Messenger of Allah, he is more powerful than that.
He said: “Go and call him for me.” He said: So he went to him and said: The Messenger of Allah is calling you. He said: What is Allah? Is it gold or silver or copper? He said: So he went back to the Messenger of Allah – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – and told him, and he said: I told you that he was more powerful than that.
He told me such-and-such. He said: “Go back to him for the second time and call him.” So he went back to him, and he repeated the same to him as the first speech, so he went back to the Prophet – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – and told him, and he said: “Go back to him.” So he came back for the third time.
And he repeated those words to him, while he was talking to me when I sent to him a cloud towards his head, so I turned and fell from it, and a thunderbolt fell from it, and it went into the cranium of his head, so God Almighty revealed.
what is surah ra d about?
Surah ra d has many important purposes, including the following:
- The tale of the sayings of the deniers was repeated in the surah five times, at the beginning and at the end of the surah.
So, surah ra’d come to prove the uniqueness of Allah – the Almighty – with divinity, and the sincerity of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- A statement that the Noble Qur’an was revealed from Allah, and proof of that by clarifying the manifestations of Allah’s ability and mastery to create the universe and man, and the great verses in it that indicate that Allah is not incapable of anything.
- Denying the sayings of the deniers, showing their weakness, and then threatening them with what happened to those before them from the nations that denied the Messengers.
- To frighten them on the Day of Resurrection and the events and horrors in it, for the Hereafter is the abode of recompense, and the world is the abode of action, and each will meet in the Hereafter what he offered in this world.
- A reminder of the many and many blessings of Allah upon man, and He alone knows the secrets of man. As for the idols, they are incomplete and do not know anything, and do not have the ability to bestow blessings upon humans.
- Praise be to some of the People of the Book who believed.
surah ra d read online
where was surah ra d revealed?
Surah raad was revealed to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in Medina.
when was surah ra d revealed?
Surah al ra d was revealed after Surat Muhammad and Surat Al-Nisa, in the period between the Treaty of Hudaybiya and the Battle of Tabuk. So, surah ar ra d was revealed during this period.
why the surah was named Ar-Ra’d?
There is no difference in the reason for calling this surah al ra’d. Because it dealt in its verses with that strange phenomenon in which the greatness of Allah Almighty and his ability to combine the two opposites is manifested, the Almighty said:
Thunder is frightening on its outside, but it carries goodness and water in its interior, this water that descends from the clouds that carry it and carries thunderbolts.
And in the water is life, the Almighty said: “And We made from water every living thing. Will they not believe it?” And in lightning annihilation and destruction.
what the main theme of surah ar ra d?
Surah ar ra’d is one of the Surahs of the Qur’an, the number of its verses is 43 and its arrangement is 13, and it is classified as a Madani surah. The purpose of the Surah is:
- to show the strength of truth and the weakness of falsehood.
- Surah ra’d show the oneness of Allah and the message and resurrection and reward.
- Ar-Ra’d revolve around an important axis, which is that the truth is clear, firm, and firm, and falsehood is weak, false, and deceptive, no matter how it appears and rises above the truth with its glamor and falsity.
- We must not be deceived by the false glint of falsehood, because it will inevitably vanish, and the truth will remain shining with its light on the entire universe.
- surah ra d presented the contradictions in the universe in many verses.
surah ar ra’d benefits
The virtue of reading surah ar ra d is represented by the positive things it reflects on his life, the following are the most prominent of them:
- Emphasis on self-observation in secret and in public, because Allah Almighty knows all that is in the earth and the sky, and nothing is hidden from Him, neither in secret nor in public.
- Sensing the greatness and divinity of Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, in contemplating the creation of the heavens and the earth, to increase his certainty and faith.
- The certainty that Allah, Glory be to Him, is the only one who bestows offspring for humans, so He gives males to whom He wills, and He gives females to whom He wills, for He knows what is in the wombs.
- Certainty is that Allah, Glory be to Him, is not harmed by disobedience, and good things do not benefit Him. Rather, it is for the benefit of the Muslim if it is good, and upon him, if it is evil.
- Not to despair of calling to the religion of Allah Almighty, and admonishing people, no matter how repulsed or ridiculed.
- The necessity for the Muslim to educate himself on the fear of Allah’s punishment, Glory be to Him, and to do what he can to avoid it, and not to rely on Allah’s vast mercy.
So he deliberately falls short or procrastinates in worship, just as Allah Almighty is vast in mercy and forgiveness, so He is severe in punishment
Hadith on surah ar ra’d
Among the hadiths mentioned in surah al ra’d are the following:
- Narrated by Al-Albani in Sahih Al-Jami, Wathila bin Al-Asqa – may Allah be pleased with him – narrated on the authority of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers
and peace be upon him – that he said: (I was given the place of the seven long Torah, and I was given the place of the Psalms, the Al-Muayen, and I was given the place of the Muthannani Gospel).
is surah al ra d makki or madani?
Surah ra’d: It is one of the surahs in which the scholars differed, there are those who say that it was revealed to the Messenger, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, in Medina.
According to the sayings of Ibn Abbas and other followers, except for the Almighty’s saying: He says it is a Meccan surah.
And there is another saying that says that most of the verses of the surah are Meccan, except for some of them that were revealed in Medina.
In which para is surah ar ra d?
Surah raad is located in the thirteenth part of the order of the Holy Qur’an.
how to memorize surah ar ra d?
Following the drawings and diagrams makes it easy for you, dear Muslim, to memorize Surat Al-Qur’an, so let’s get acquainted with the mental outline of surah al ra d:
- From verse 1 to verse 4: The reality of the Qur’an and the evidence for the power of Allah Almighty.
- From verse 5 to verse 7: The polytheists’ denial of the Resurrection.
- From verse 8 to verse 16: encompassing the knowledge and power of Allah.
- From verse 17 to verse 25: Attributes of the believers, the fate and punishment of the unbelievers.
- From verse 26 to verse 28: Sustenance and guidance are from Allah.
- From verse 29 to verse 37: Description of Paradise, the end of the righteous and the unbelievers, and the warning of the Messenger of Allah.
- From verse 38 to verse 43: Confirmation of the heart of the Messenger.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( best quran teachers , male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.
Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
surah ar ra d in english
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- A.L.M.R. These are the signs (or verses) of the Book: that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, but most men believe not.
- Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.
- And it is He who spread out the earth, and set thereon mountains standing firm and (flowing) rivers: and fruit of every kind He made in pairs, two and two: He draweth the night as a veil over the Day. Behold, verily in these things, there are signs for those who consider!
- And in the earth are tracts (diverse though) neighboring, and gardens of vines and fields sown with corn, and palm trees – growing out of single roots or otherwise: watered with the same water, yet some of them We make more excellent than others to eat. Behold, verily in these things, there are signs for those who understand!
- If thou dost marvel (at their want of faith), strange is their saying: “When we are (actually) dust, shall we indeed then be in a creation renewed?” They are those who deny their Lord! They are those round whose necks will be yokes (of servitude): they will be Companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (for aye)!
- They ask thee to hasten on the evil in preference to the good: Yet have come to pass, before them, (many) exemplary punishments! But verily thy Lord is full of forgiveness for mankind for their wrong-doing, and verily thy Lord is (also) strict in punishment.
- And the Unbelievers say: “Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?” But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide.
- Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
- He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Highest.
- It is the same (to Him) whether any of you conceal his speech or declare it openly; whether he lie hid by night or walk forth freely by day.
- For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Allah does not change a peoples lot unless they change what is in their hearts. But when (once) Allah willeth a peoples punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, and to protect.
- It is He Who doth show you the lightning, by way both of fear and of hope: It is He Who doth raise up the clouds, heavy with (fertilizing) rain!
- Nay, thunder repeateth His praises, and so do the angels, with awe: He flingeth the loud-voiced thunderbolts, and therewith He striketh whomsoever He will..yet these (are the men) who (dare to) dispute about Allah, with the strength of His power (supreme)!
- For Him (alone) is prayer in Truth: any others that they call upon besides Him hear them no more than if they were to stretch forth their hands for water to reach their mouths but it reaches them not: for the prayer of those without Faith is nothing but (futile) wandering (in the mind).
- Whatever beings there are in the heavens and the earth do prostrate themselves to Allah (Acknowledging subjection),- with good-will or in spite of themselves: so do their shadows in the morning and evenings.
- Say: “Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?” Say: “(It is) Allah.” Say: “Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?” Say: “Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?” Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: “Allah is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible.”
- He sends down water from the skies, and the channels flow, each according to its measure: But the torrent bears away to foam that mounts up to the surface. Even so, from that (ore) which they heat in the fire, to make ornaments or utensils therewith, there is a scum likewise. Thus doth Allah (by parables) show forth Truth and Vanity. For the scum disappears like forth cast out; while that which is for the good of mankind remains on the earth. Thus doth Allah set forth parables.
- For those who respond to their Lord, are (all) good things. But those who respond not to Him,- Even if they had all that is in the heavens and on earth, and as much more, (in vain) would they offer it for ransom. For them will the reckoning be terrible: their abode will be Hell,- what a bed of misery!
- Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receives admonition;-
- Those who fulfill the covenant of Allah and fail not in their plighted word;
- Those who join together those things which Allah hath commanded to be joined, hold their Lord in awe, and fear the terrible reckoning;
- Those who patiently persevere, seeking the countenance of their Lord; Establish regular prayers; spend, out of (the gifts) We have bestowed for their sustenance, secretly and openly; and turn off Evil with the good: for such, there is the final attainment of the (eternal) home,-
- Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):
- “Peace unto you for that ye persevered in patience! Now, how excellent is the final home!”
- But those who break the Covenant of Allah, after having plighted their word thereto, and cut asunder those things which Allah has commanded to be joined, and work mischief in the land;- on them is the curse; for them is the terrible home!
- Allah doth enlarge or grant by (strict) measure, the sustenance (which He giveth) to whom He pleaseth. (The worldly) rejoice in the life of this world: But the life of this world is but little comfort in the Hereafter.
- The Unbelievers say: “Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?” Say: “Truly Allah leaveth, to stray, whom He will; But He guideth to Himself those who turn to Him in penitence,-
- “Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.
- “For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness, and a beautiful place of (final) return.”
- Thus have we sent thee amongst a People before whom (long since) have (other) Peoples (gone and) passed away; in order that thou mightest rehearse unto them what We send down unto thee by inspiration; yet do they reject (Him), the Most Gracious! Say: “He is my Lord! There is no god but He! On Him is my trust, and to Him do I turn!”
- If there were a Quran with which mountains were moved or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak, (this would be the one!) But, truly, the command is with Allah in all things! Do not the Believers know, that, had Allah (so) willed, He could have guided all mankind (to the right)? But the Unbelievers,- never will disaster cease to seize them for their (ill) deeds, or to settle close to their homes, until the promise of Allah come to pass, for, verily, Allah will not fail in His promise.
- Mocked were (many) messengers before thee: but I granted respite to the unbelievers, and finally I punished them: Then how (terrible) was My requital!
- Is then He who standeth over every soul (and knoweth) all that it doth, (like any others)? And yet they ascribe partners to Allah. Say: “But name them! is it that ye will inform Him of something he knoweth not on earth or is it (just) a show of words?” Nay! to those who believe not, their pretense seems pleasing, but they are kept back (thereby) from the path. And those whom Allah leaves to stray, no one can guide.
- For them is a penalty in the life of this world, but harder, truly, is the penalty of the Hereafter: and defender have they none against Allah.
- The parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised!- beneath it flow rivers: perpetual is the enjoyment thereof and the shade therein: such is the end of the Righteous, and the end of Unbelievers in the Fire.
- Those to whom We have given the Book rejoice at what hath been revealed unto thee: but there are among the clans those who reject a part thereof. Say: “I am commanded to worship Allah, and not to join partners with Him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return.”
- Thus have We revealed it to be a judgment of authority in Arabic. Wert thou to follow their (vain) desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither protector nor defender against Allah.
- We did send messengers before thee, and appointed for them wives and children: and it was never the part of a messenger to bring a sign except as Allah permitted (or commanded). For each period is a Book (revealed).
- Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.
- Whether We shall show thee (within thy lifetime) part of what we promised them or take to ourselves thy soul (before it is all accomplished),- thy duty is to make (the Message) reach them: it is our part to call them to account.
- See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? (Where) Allah commands, that there is none to put back His Command: and He is swift in calling to account.
- Those before them did (also) devise plots, but in all things, the master-planning is Allah’s He knoweth the doings of every soul: and soon will the Unbelievers know who gets home in the end.
- The Unbelievers say: “No messenger art thou.” Say: “Enough for a witness between me and you is Allah and such as have knowledge of the Book.”
surah ar ra d in roman english
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Alif-Laaam-Meeem-Raa; tilka Aayaatul Kitaab; wallazee unzila ilaika mir Rabbikal haqqu wa laakinna aksaran naasi laa yu’minoon
- Allaahul lazee raf’as samaawaati bighairi ‘amadin tarawnahaa summas tawaa ‘alal ‘Arshi wa sakhkharash shamsa walqamara kulluny yajree li ajalim musammaa; yudabbirul amra yufassilil Aayaati la’allakum biliqaaa’i Rabbikum tooqinoon
- Wa Huwal lazee maddal arda wa ja’ala feehaa rawaasiya wa anhaaraa; wa min kullis samaraati ja’ala feehaa zawjainis yaini Yughshil lailan nahaar; inna fee zaalika la aayaatil liqawminy yatafakkaroon
- Wa fil ardi qita’um muta jaawiraatunw wa jannaatum min a’naabinw wa zar’unw wa nakheelun sinwaanunw wa ghairu sinwaaniny yusqaa bimaaa’inw waahid; wa nufaddilu ba’dahaa ‘alaa ba’din fil-ukul; inna fee zaalika la aayaatil liqawminy ya’qiloon
- Wa in ta’jab fa’ajabun qawluhum ‘a-izaa kunna turaaban ‘a-inna lafee khalqin jadeed; ulaaa ‘ikal lazeena kafaroo bi Rabbihim wa ulaaa’ikal aghlaalu feee a’naaqihim wa ulaaa’ika Ashaabun Naari hum feehaa khaalidoon
- Wa yasta’jiloonaka bis saiyi’ati qablal hasanati wa qad khalat min qablihimul masulaat; wa inna Rabbaka lazoo maghfiratil linnaasi ‘alaa zulmihim wa inna Rabbaka lashadeedul ‘iqaab
- Wa yaqoolul lazeena kafaroo law laaa unzila ‘alaihi Aayatum mir Rabbih; innamaaa anta munzirunw wa likulli qawmin haad (section 1)
- Allaahu ya’lamu maa tahmilu kullu unsaa wa maa tagheedul arhaamu wa maa tazdaad, wa kullu shai’in ‘indahoo bimiqdaar
- ‘Aalimul Ghaibi wash shahaadatil Kaabeerul Muta’aal
- Sawaaa’um minkum man asarral qawla wa man jahara bihee wa man huwa mustakhfim billaili wa saaribum binnahaar
- Lahoo mu’aqqibaatum mim baini yadaihi wa min khalfihee yahfazoonahoo min amril laah; innal laaha laa yughaiyiru maa biqawmin hattaa yughaiyiroo maa bianfusihim; wa izaaa araadal laahu biqawmin sooo’an falaa maradda lah; wa maa lahum min dooniheeminw waal
- Huwal lazee yureekumul barqa khawfanw wa tama’anw wa yunshi’us sahaabas siqaal
- Wa yusabbihur ra’du bihamdihee walmalaaa’ikatu min kheefatihee wa yursilus sawaa’iqa fa yuseebu bihaa mai yashaaa’u wa hum yujaadiloona fil laahi wa Huwa shadeedul mihaal
- Lahoo da’watul haqq; wallazeena yad’oona min doonihee laa yastajeeboona lahum bishai’in illaa kabaasiti kaffaihi ilal maaa’i liyablugha faahu wa maa huwa bibaalighih; wa maa du’aaa’ul kaafireena illaa fee dalaal
- Wa lillaahi yasjudu man fis samaawaati wal ardi taw ‘anw wa karhanw wa zilaaluhum bilghuduwwi wal aasaal (make sajda)
- Qul mar Rabbus samaawaati wal ard; qulillaah; qul afattakhaztum min dooniheee awliyaaa’a laa yamlikoona li anfusihim naf’anw wa laa darraa; qul hal yastawil a’maa wal baseeru am hal tastawiz zulumaatu wannoor; am ja’aloo lillaahi shurakaaa’a khalaqoo kakhalqihee fatashaa bahal khalqu ‘alaihim; qulil laahu Khaaliqu kulli shai’inw wa Huwal Waahidul Qahhar
- Anzala minas samaaa’i maaa’an fasaalat awdiyatum biqadarihaa fahtamalas sailu zabadar raabiyaa; wa mimmmaa yooqidoona ‘alaihi fin naarib tighaaa’a bilyatin aw mataa’in zabadum misluh; kazaalika yadribul laahul haqqa wal baatil; fa ammaz zabadu fa yazhabu jufaaa’aa; wa ammaa maa yanfa’un naasa fa yamkusu fil ard; kazaalika yadribul laahul amsaal
- Lillazeenas tajaaboo lirabbihimul husnaa; wallazeena lam yastajeeboo lahoo law anna lahum maa fil ardi jamee’anw wa mislahoo ma’ahoo laftadaw bih; ulaaa’ika lahum sooo’ul hisaab; wa ma’waahum Jahannamu wa bi’sal mihaad (section 2)
- Afamai ya’lamu annamaaa unzila ilaika mir Rabbikal haqqu kaman huwa a’maa; innamaa yatazakkaru ulul albaab
- Allazeena yoofoona bi’ahdil laahi wa laa yanqu doonal meesaaq
- Wallazeena yasiloona maaa amaral laahu bihee ai yoosala wa yakhshawna Rabbahum wa yakhaafoona sooo’al hisaab
- Wallazeena sabarub tighaaa’a Wajhi Rabbihim wa aqaamus Salaata wa anfaqoo mimmaa razaqnaahum sirranw wa ‘alaaniyatanw wa yadra’oona bilhasanatis saiyi’ata ulaaa’ika lahum ‘uqbad daar
- Jannaatu ‘adiny yadkhu loonahaa wa man salaha min aabaaa’ihim wa azwaajihim wa zurriyyaatihim walmalaaa’i katu yadkhuloona ‘alaihim min kulli baab
- Salaamun ‘alaikum bimaa sabartum; fani’ma ‘uqbad daar
- Wallazeena yanqudoona ‘Ahdal laahi mim ba’di meesaaqihee wa yaqta’oona maaa amaral laahu biheee ai yoosala wa yufsidoona fil ardi ulaaa’ika lahumul la’natu wa lahum sooo’ud daar
- Allaahu yabsutur rizqa limai yashaaa’u wa yaqdir; wa farihoo bilhayaatid dunyaa wa mal hayaatud dunya fil Aakhirati illaa mataa’ (section 3)
- Wa yaqoolul lazeena kafaroo law laaa unzila ‘alaihi Aayatum mir Rabbih; qul innal laaha yudillu mai yashaa’u wa yahdeee ilaihi man anaab
- Allazeena aamanoo wa tatma’innu quloobuhum bizikril laah; alaa bizikril laahi tatma’innul quloob
- Allazeena aamanoo wa a’amilus saalihaati toobaa lahum wa husnu ma aab
- Kazaalika arsalnaaka feee ummatin qad khalat min qablihaaa umamul litatluwa ‘alaihimul lazeee awhainaaa ilaika wa hum yakfuroona bir Rahmaaan; qul Huwa Rabbee laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa ‘alaihi tawakkaltu wa ilaihi mataab
- Wa law anna Quraanan suyyirat bihil jibaalu aw qutti’at bihil ardu aw kullima bihil mawtaa; bal lillaahil amru jamee’aa; afalam yai’asil lazeena aamanooo al law yashaaa ‘ullaahu lahadan naasa jamee’aa; wa laa yazaalul lazeena kafaroo tuseebuhum bimaa sana’oo qaari’atun aw tahullu qareebam min daarihim hatta ya’tiya wa’dul laah; innal laaha laa yukhliful mee’aad (section 4)
- Wa laqadis tuhzi’a bi Rusulim min qablika fa amlaitu lillazeena kafaroo summa akhaztuhum fakaifa kaana ‘iqaab
- Afaman Huwa qaaa’imun ‘alaa kulli nafsim bimaa kasabat; wa ja’aloo lillaahi shurakaaa’a qul samoohum; am tunabbi’oona hoo bimaa laa ya’lamu fil ardi; am bizaahirim minal qawl; bal zuyyina lillazeena kafaroo makruhum wa suddoo ‘anis sabeel; wa mai yudlilil laahu famaa lahoo min haad;
- Lahum ‘azaabun fil hayaatid dunyaa wa la’azaabul Aakhirati ashaq, wa maa lahum minal laahi min-waaq
- Masalul Jannatil latee wu’idal muttaqoona tajree min tahtihal anhaaru ukuluhaa daaa’imunw wa zilluhaa; tilka uqbal lazeenat taqaw wa ‘uqbal kafireenan Naar
- Wallazeena aatainaa humul Kitaaba yafrahoona bimaa unzila ilaika wa minal Ahzaabi mai yunkiru ba’dah; qul innamaa umirtu an a’budal laaha wa laaa ushrika bih; ilaihi ad’oo wa ilaihi maab
- Wa kazaalika anzalnaahu hukman ‘Arabiyyaa; wa la’init taba’ta ahwaaa ‘ahum ba’da maa jaaa’aka minal ‘ilmi maa laka minal laahi minw waliyinw wa laa waaq (section 5)
- Wa laqad arsalnaa Rusulam min qablika wa ja’alnaa lahum azwaajanw wa zurriyyah; wa maa kaana lirasoolin ai ya’tiya bi aayatin illaa bi iznil laah; likulli ajalin kitaab
- Yamhul laahu maa yashaaa’u wa yusbitu wa ‘indahooo ummul Kitaab
- Wa im maa nurriyannaka ba’dal lazee na’iduhum aw nata waffayannaka fa innamaa ‘alaikal balaaghu wa ‘alainal hisaab
- Awalam yaraw annaa na’til arda nanqusuhaa min atraafihaa; wallaahu yahkumu laa mu’aqqiba lihukmih; wa Huwa saree’ul hisaab
- Wa qad makaral lazeena min qablihim falillaahil makru jamee’aa; ya’lamu maa taksibu kullu nafs; wa sa ya’lamul kuffaaru liman ‘uqbad daar
- Wa yaqoolul lazeena kafaroo lasta mursalaa; qul kafaa billaahi shaheedam bainee wa bainakum wa man ‘indahoo ‘ilmul Kitaab.
surah ar ra d in arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. المر ۚ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ ۗ وَالَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ الْحَقُّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
2. اللَّهُ الَّذِي رَفَعَ السَّمَاوَاتِ بِغَيْرِ عَمَدٍ تَرَوْنَهَا ۖ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ۚ يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ يُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ بِلِقَاءِ رَبِّكُمْ تُوقِنُونَ
3. وَهُوَ الَّذِي مَدَّ الْأَرْضَ وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَأَنْهَارًا ۖ وَمِنْ كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ جَعَلَ فِيهَا زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ ۖ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
4. وَفِي الْأَرْضِ قِطَعٌ مُتَجَاوِرَاتٌ وَجَنَّاتٌ مِنْ أَعْنَابٍ وَزَرْعٌ وَنَخِيلٌ صِنْوَانٌ وَغَيْرُ صِنْوَانٍ يُسْقَىٰ بِمَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ وَنُفَضِّلُ بَعْضَهَا عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ فِي الْأُكُلِ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ
5. وَإِنْ تَعْجَبْ فَعَجَبٌ قَوْلُهُمْ أَإِذَا كُنَّا تُرَابًا أَإِنَّا لَفِي خَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ الْأَغْلَالُ فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ
6. وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ ۗ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَةٍ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ ۖ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ
7. وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ ۗ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُنْذِرٌ ۖ وَلِكُلِّ قَوْمٍ هَادٍ
8. اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنْثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِنْدَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
9. عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
10. سَوَاءٌ مِنْكُمْ مَنْ أَسَرَّ الْقَوْلَ وَمَنْ جَهَرَ بِهِ وَمَنْ هُوَ مُسْتَخْفٍ بِاللَّيْلِ وَسَارِبٌ بِالنَّهَارِ
11. لَهُ مُعَقِّبَاتٌ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ يَحْفَظُونَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ ۗ وَإِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ سُوءًا فَلَا مَرَدَّ لَهُ ۚ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَالٍ
12. هُوَ الَّذِي يُرِيكُمُ الْبَرْقَ خَوْفًا وَطَمَعًا وَيُنْشِئُ السَّحَابَ الثِّقَالَ
13. وَيُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ الصَّوَاعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَهُمْ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي اللَّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ الْمِحَالِ
14. لَهُ دَعْوَةُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ لَا يَسْتَجِيبُونَ لَهُمْ بِشَيْءٍ إِلَّا كَبَاسِطِ كَفَّيْهِ إِلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُغَ فَاهُ وَمَا هُوَ بِبَالِغِهِ ۚ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ
15. وَلِلَّهِ يَسْجُدُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَظِلَالُهُمْ بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ ۩
16. قُلْ مَنْ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ قُلِ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلْ أَفَاتَّخَذْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ لِأَنْفُسِهِمْ نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ أَمْ هَلْ تَسْتَوِي الظُّلُمَاتُ وَالنُّورُ ۗ أَمْ جَعَلُوا لِلَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ خَلَقُوا كَخَلْقِهِ فَتَشَابَهَ الْخَلْقُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ قُلِ اللَّهُ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ
17. أَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَسَالَتْ أَوْدِيَةٌ بِقَدَرِهَا فَاحْتَمَلَ السَّيْلُ زَبَدًا رَابِيًا ۚ وَمِمَّا يُوقِدُونَ عَلَيْهِ فِي النَّارِ ابْتِغَاءَ حِلْيَةٍ أَوْ مَتَاعٍ زَبَدٌ مِثْلُهُ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْحَقَّ وَالْبَاطِلَ ۚ فَأَمَّا الزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَاءً ۖ وَأَمَّا مَا يَنْفَعُ النَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ
18. لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَجَابُوا لِرَبِّهِمُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُ لَوْ أَنَّ لَهُمْ مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لَافْتَدَوْا بِهِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ سُوءُ الْحِسَابِ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ
19. أَفَمَنْ يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ الْحَقُّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ ۚ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
20. الَّذِينَ يُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَنْقُضُونَ الْمِيثَاقَ
21. وَالَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَنْ يُوصَلَ وَيَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ وَيَخَافُونَ سُوءَ الْحِسَابِ
22. وَالَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَنْفَقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
23. جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا وَمَنْ صَلَحَ مِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يَدْخُلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنْ كُلِّ بَابٍ
24. سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ ۚ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
25. وَالَّذِينَ يَنْقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَنْ يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۙ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمُ اللَّعْنَةُ وَلَهُمْ سُوءُ الدَّارِ
26. اللَّهُ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَقْدِرُ ۚ وَفَرِحُوا بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا مَتَاعٌ
27. وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ أَنَابَ
28. الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ
29. الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَىٰ لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ
30. كَذَٰلِكَ أَرْسَلْنَاكَ فِي أُمَّةٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهَا أُمَمٌ لِتَتْلُوَ عَلَيْهِمُ الَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَهُمْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ قُلْ هُوَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ مَتَابِ
31. وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَلْ لِلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنْ لَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُمْ بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِنْ دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ
32. وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ فَأَمْلَيْتُ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهُمْ ۖ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عِقَابِ
33. أَفَمَنْ هُوَ قَائِمٌ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ۗ وَجَعَلُوا لِلَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ قُلْ سَمُّوهُمْ ۚ أَمْ تُنَبِّئُونَهُ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ بِظَاهِرٍ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ ۗ بَلْ زُيِّنَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مَكْرُهُمْ وَصُدُّوا عَنِ السَّبِيلِ ۗ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ
34. لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَشَقُّ ۖ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَاقٍ
35. مَثَلُ الْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي وُعِدَ الْمُتَّقُونَ ۖ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ أُكُلُهَا دَائِمٌ وَظِلُّهَا ۚ تِلْكَ عُقْبَى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ۖ وَعُقْبَى الْكَافِرِينَ النَّارُ
36. وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَفْرَحُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمِنَ الْأَحْزَابِ مَنْ يُنْكِرُ بَعْضَهُ ۚ قُلْ إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ وَلَا أُشْرِكَ بِهِ ۚ إِلَيْهِ أَدْعُو وَإِلَيْهِ مَآبِ
37. وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا ۚ وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَمَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ
38. وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلًا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَذُرِّيَّةً ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لِرَسُولٍ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ بِآيَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۗ لِكُلِّ أَجَلٍ كِتَابٌ
39. يَمْحُو اللَّهُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيُثْبِتُ ۖ وَعِنْدَهُ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ
40. وَإِنْ مَا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ
41. أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنْقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
42. وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
43. وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِنْدَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ
surah ra d summary
Surah ar ra’d be one of the Medinan surahs that Allah, Glory be to Him, and Ar-Ra’d revealed through the revelation of Gabriel, peace be upon him, to the heart of His Messenger, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, in Medina.
Surah ra d is located in the thirteenth part and in the twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth part, and the number of its verses is forty-three verses, surah ra’d be like all the Madani surahs dealing in its verses of unity, the message, the resurrection, and the penalty.
Finally, surah raad is a Madani surah, and it was said of the verses, its verses are 43, and its arrangement is in the Qur’an 13, in the thirteenth part, surah al ra d was revealed after Surat Muhammad, it began with letters slashed with bitterness. Prostration of recitation in verse 15.