What do you know about Surat Al-Fatihah? Mention what you know about Surat Al-Fatihah. This great Surah, which has great merit, is referred to by many texts in the sources of Islamic law, from the Noble Quran and the honorable Sunnah of the Prophet. The names of this surah, its virtues, and the reason for its revelation will be discussed, and the importance of Surat Al-Fatihah will also be discussed.
What do you know about Surat Al-Fatihah ?
- Surat Al-Fatihah is one of the Meccan surahs, that is, one of the surahs of the Noble Quran that was revealed to the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – before the migration to Medina.
- It is from Surat Al-Mathani, the number of verses of Surat Al-Fatihah is seven with the basmalah.
- Surat Al-Fatihah is the first surah in the order of the surahs of the Noble Quran.
- It is located in the first part and the first party, and it was revealed to the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – after Surat Al-Muddathir.
- It is also worth saying that Allah Almighty began Surat Al-Fatihah with the Basmalah, considering the Basmalah as the first verse in it.
- Then the method of praise and praise in the Almighty’s saying: “In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
- Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.” And Allah Almighty knows best.
What are the names of Surat Al-Fatihah ?
After talking about what you know about Surat Al-Fatihah, it is worth mentioning that Surat Al-Fatihah has many different names, and Imam Al-Qurtubi mentioned twelve names for Surat Al-Fatihah.
The following are the names that Al-Qurtubi mentioned, along with other names that were given to Surat Al-Fatihah:
- Surat Al-Hamd The reason is that it opened with praise after the Basmalah.
- The Opening of the Book because it is the first surah in the order of the surahs of the Noble Quran.
- The mother of the book.
- The mother of the Quran.
- The Great Quran.
- The foundation.
Topics for Surat Al-Fatihah
- After talking What do you know about Surat Al-Fatihah? For anyone who wants Learn Quran Reading Basics, It is worth mentioning that the topics of Surat Al-Fatihah revolve around the origins and branches of the Islamic religion.
- It talks about belief, worship, legislation, belief in the Last Day, and belief in the great attributes of Allah.
- The surah also talks about singling out Allah – Glory be to Him – with worship without anyone else.
- And about seeking help from Allah – the Mighty and Sublime – and about his supplication to fulfill needs.
- As in the surahs, a request from Allah – Glory be to Him – for guidance to the true religion and to its straight path and supplication to Allah with faith and steadfastness.
- And in it, there is a supplication to avoid the path of those who are angry with Allah and those who go astray, and Allah Almighty knows best.
What is the reason for the revelation of Surat Al-Fatihah?
- As a continuation of the hadith on the mention of what you know about Surat Al-Fatihah, it can be said about the reason for its revelation that the reason for the revelation of this surah was reported on the authority of Abu Maysarah that he said: “The Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – would, if he emerged, hear a caller calling him, O Muhammad.
- If he heard the sound, he ran away. Warqa bin Nofal said to him: If you hear the call, then stand firm until you hear what he says to you.
- He said: When he came out, he heard the call, O Muhammad, and said: Labbek. He said: Say: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
- Then he said: Say, “Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Owner of the Day of Judgment until he has finished Al-Fatihah of the Book.” And Allah Almighty knows best.
Read more: How to Learn Quran in 10 Qirat
What is the importance and virtue of Surat Al-Fatihah?
- Surat Al-Fatihah has great importance and it can also be called the virtue of Surat Al-Fatihah.
- The merit and importance of Surat Al-Fatihah can be found in the following matters:
- Surat Al-Fatihah is a major pillar of prayer, and prayer is not valid until it is recited in every rak’ah.
- Ubadah bin Al-Samit – may Allah be pleased with him – reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said: “There is no prayer for one who does not recite the Fatiha of the Book.”
- Surat Al-Fatihah is the best surah of the Noble Quran, for the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – said about it: “By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, no surah was revealed in the Torah, the Injil, the Psalms, or the Furqan like it, and it is the Great and Most Great.”
- Surat Al-Fatihah is the seven repeated, in which the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – said in the hadith: “Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds” [Al-Fatihah: 2] It is the seven repeated, and the great Quran that I have been given, and Allah Almighty knows best.
What is the reason for the revelation of Surat Al-Fatihah?
- The difference occurred in Surat Al-Fatihah in terms of the time of its revelation and the duration of its revelation, but the most correct opinion is that it is a Meccan Surah from the earliest revelations of the Holy Quran.
- And the reason for the revelation of Surat Al-Fatihah is a narration by our master Ali bin Abi Talib – may Allah be pleased with him -.
- And it is what was reported on the authority of Amr bin Sharhabeel: that the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – if he emerged, he heard a caller calling O Muhammad, and when he heard the sound, he ran away.
- Warqa bin Nawfal said to him: If you hear the call to prayer, remain steadfast until you hear what he says to you. When he emerged, he heard the call and said: Obey you.
- He said: Say, “I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” Then say, “Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful until he finished the Fatiha of the Book.” And Allah knows best.
The virtue of Surah Al-Fatihah
- After the reason for the label of Surah Al-Fatihah and the reason for its descent, it is worth mentioning is the virtue of Al-Fatihah in Islam.
- The Al-Fatihah is of great importance and has many virtues, they are an essential place of prayer pillars.
- There is no prayer for the Fatah.
- The virtue of Al-Fatihah is the best Surat in the Koran; So Abu Hurayrah – may Allah be pleased with him – that the Messenger of Allah – Allah prayed to Allah and peace be upon him, The Messenger of Allah -: How to read in prayer? Allah only knows.
Quran Reading Basics Classes – Learn Quran Online
For anyone who wants Quran Reading Basics Classes for Learn Quran Online by Arabic-language Quran, a graduate of Al-Azhar, all you have to subscribe to topquranclasses.com and start to Learn Quran Online.
What do you know about Surat al-Baqarah?
Surah Al-Baqarah is the first Surat that came in Madinah.
The reason for naming Surat al-Baqarah
The reason for the label of Surat al-Baqarah, this name is what came in the story of Moses with the children of Israel, where they ordered them to slaughter a cow when they were killed by a man and did not know he’s dead.
The virtue of Surat al-Baqarah
- The Quranic fence of the credit for Allah – the best and Allah is not making a mind and does not describe the tongue.
- But if the Muslim read and think it, and the Surat Al-Baqarah is a great virtue of reading, so there has been to provide a search for Surat al-Baqarah.
- They save the Muslim and feel what he manages him to the demons of Human and Jin.
- It is one of the fences that expel demons.
- They are intermediaries for those who read on the Day of Resurrection.
- One of the reasons for entering paradise, especially the chair.
Read more: How to Learn Quran Online in 5 Easy Steps
The virtues of the Quran
This is the virtue of every Surah from the fence of the Quran:
The Prophet (p): Emma Muslim Read Surat Al-Fatihah as if he read two-thirds of the Quran and gave from the reward as if you believe on each believer and insured.
Surat Elbakara :
Imam Sadiq (p): Whoever read the people of Allah and his mercy and give from the reward as the tank for the sake of Allah.
Surah Al-Imran :
Imam Sadiq (p): Whoever reads the cow and Omran came on the Day of Resurrection.
Surat Al Nisaa :
Imam Ali (p): Whoever read Surat women every Friday or from the pressure of the grave.
Imam al-Baqir (p): Whoever read Surat Al-Mada every Thursday did not wear his faith injustice and was never involved.
Surah Al An’am:
For Ibn Abbas: Whoever read Surat Al-Anam every night was safe on the Day of Resurrection and never surrounded.
Whoever read Surat Al-Asab every month was the day of the resurrection of those who are not feared and are grieving, read it every Friday was not held accountable on the Day of Resurrection.
Imam Sadiq (p): Whoever read Surat Anfal and Surah Patent every month did not enter hypocrisy.
Imam Sadiq (p): Whoever read Surat Younis every two or three months has not been hijacked to be ignorant and the Day of Resurrection from close.
Imam al-Baqir (p): Whoever read Surat Hood every Friday with Allah Almighty on the day of the resurrection in a couple of the Prophets and did not know his sin on the Day of Resurrection.
Imam Sadiq (p): Whoever read Surat Yusuf every day or every night Allah has sent to him on the day of the resurrection and its beauty, such as Jamal Youssef and does not afflict him, and he is afraid of the Day of Resurrection.
The virtue of reading the Quran
- The virtue of reading the Holy Quran is closer to the Muslim from Allah and makes his direct contact with the Creator – and Ola -, by reading his sore and his mates and thinking of his provisions and miracles.
- The virtue of reading the Holy Quran is a reason to drop the broccoli and blessings on those who read.
- The virtue of reading the Holy Quran is also great and great reward, which is the Muslim who is reading Quran.
- The virtue of reading the Holy Quran as with Dear Barra in Gardens of the mole.
- It is preferred to read Quran that it comes with his companions.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.