ABOUT THE COURSE
Islamic education by Islamic studies curriculum is crucial for school students and should be provided to young children before they start classes. This will help them become accustomed to it when they begin attending classes, making it easier for them to incorporate it into their daily lives. Study al Islam for students is desperately needed in the modern era because of the many adverse effects of the contemporary period on students, such as elementary school children who smoke, date, and other things. By instilling Islam in students and providing them with good guidance, students can avoid the harmful effects of the modern era.
Islam is a way of life; without it, life would be chaotic, and we would experience anxiety due to the lack of rules. In religion, everything is arranged in the Qur’an and hadiths, beginning with the intention of the heart, worship, behavior, education, buying and selling or the economy, and social interactions. Verse 255 of Surah Al-Baqoroh states this
Learn Islam Online with top Islamic scholars in the world through online one-to-one sessions scheduled as per your preference.
Learn all you need about the Islam religion for you or your kids; this course is personalized and customized based on student’s age, knowledge, and needs.
Islamic Studies course covers a wide range of subjects that are essential for every Muslim including but not limited to:
- Aqidah (Islamic Creed)
- Belief in Allah and Tawhid (Monotheism)
- Belief in His Angels
- Belief in His Books
- Belief in His Messengers
- Belief in the Last Day
- Belief in Divine Preordainment and Divine Decrees (Qadhaa’ and Qadar)
- Seerah and Islamic History
- Seerah (Biography) of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his teachings
- Stories of the previous Prophets and Messengers
- Selection of stories from lives of the Companions (RAA) and the prominent Muslim figures
- Qur’an and Islamic Stories of animals, birds, and sects
- General history of Islam
- The Five Pillars of Islam
- Taharah (Purification)
- Practical demonstration of Salah and Wudu’
- Sawm (Fasting)
- Zakat (Purifying Charity)
- Funeral Prayer
- The Halal and the Haram foods in Islam
- Studying a number of the most important hadiths of the Prophet (saw).
- Islamic Manners and Ethics
- Sunnan and Adab (Etiquette) of eating, drinking, sleeping, using the right hand, talking, etc.
- General Islamic Morals and Ethics (Piety, Truthfulness, Peace, Brotherhood, Thankfulness, etc.)
- Islamic views on Bad habits (Lying, Gossiping, Backbiting, Cheating, etc.)
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people
- Du’as and Azkar
- Learning the Daily Du’as and Azkar (Du’a before sleeping and after waking up, Du’a before and after eating, Du’a after leaving the house and when traveling, etc.)
- Understanding the meanings of each of these Du’as and Azkar