WHY TAKING This COURSE
Best way to learn to read Arabic for children and beginners with Arabic reading class:
Strategies for learning to read The strategies that help in learning to read can be summarized as follows:
In which the teacher does the following:
- He reads the letter to the child and makes him pronounce his name.
- Makes the child look at the written letter.
- Then he is asked to close his eyes and imagine the shape of the letter.
- Then he hides the letter from the child and asks him to write it without looking at him.
- If the student makes a mistake, he will repeat it again.
Orton Gillingham’s strategy:
- In which the link between the letter and the sound is made as follows: Trace, the purpose of which is to know the shape and arrangement of the letter, as well as it’s sound.
- Transliteration; develops visual memory in children.
- Then the teacher asks the student to read the text he wrote.
- Horn’s strategy: This strategy is based on the following: The student pronounces the word correctly. And to look at its parts during its pronunciation.
- To include the pronunciation of the word from the part to the whole. He closes his eyes and imagines the word, and spells it.
- Then he looks at the word again. And then he writes it down.
- The hierarchical method, in which the teacher does the following: Read the word clearly to the pupils.
- Then he analyzes it.
- The child reads the letters of the word with diacritics.
- Then the word is divided into groups.
- The child reads the groups sequentially and then says the word in its entirety.
- Closing strategy, in which the teacher does the following: Presents the word to the child. To read the letters, ask the youngster.
- And then displays the word and deletes the letter tide.
- Then the child completes the missing letter.
- And then write the whole word.
- The most important of all these steps is the way or method that the teacher follows in communicating the information to the learner.
- The teacher should have the means to motivate and encourage learning and the learner to read and write by clarifying the benefits of reading Arabic in their lives, so we have the best teachers to help you with that.
- Online Interactive classes through any device:
Our Arabic reading course will give you a chance to learn and practice interactively with our online sessions and practices through different electronic platforms like the Google platform, that platforms are easy to be used through any device such as pc, laptops, and mobile phones.
We will provide you with an e-book that is easily downloaded to any device.
- Female teachers and tutors:
Most people are having a problem seeking expert, certified female teachers, and tutors, we will provide you with the elite of female teachers for you and your family.
- Teachers for you and your children:
With our expert, certified, and interactive team, we will give you lessons with different techniques which are suitable for different ages.
- Modern Standard Arabic lessons
In our Arabic lessons online, we will provide you with Modern standard techniques, such as Noor Al-Bayan, and Al Qaidah Al Nooraniyyah
- Native Arabic teachers, English fluent:
Our native Arabic teachers will begin with you from the beginning, phonemic Awareness, articulation sounds, phonetics, Arabic diacritics, vocabulary building, and characteristics of Quranic Arabic, and it will be ended with fluency and readiness to read and learn Quran and Islamic religious sciences.
We will help you to communicate with our Islamic scholars and teachers in different Islamic religious sciences.
We provide online Arabic courses with affordable fees and flexible payment regimens.