Best apps to learn Quran, you can now download the latest and best Quran learning apps to be able to read the Quran and learn about Tajweed, Tafsir as well as the parsing of different Quranic verses. Are you looking for apps to read the Quran? Do you need to explain the Quranic verses? Do you need to hear the Quran on your phone? Here is this article that includes a great set of applications available on your phone and in case you are working in the field of da’wah, you will also find other applications that support the Holy Quran in many languages.
Read more: Top 5 Islamic Studies for Kids
Quran learning apps
- I tried to try some of the best applications that help you study the interpretation, parsing, translation, and intonation of the Noble Quran, whether in Arabic or English.
- As well as collecting applications that enable you to memorize the Noble Quran in the manner of the Mushaf, the teacher, or perhaps in the manner of repetition.
- You can also open the Holy Quran website for mobile, or the Holy Quran for computers (either Arabic or English).
Best apps to learn Quran
We will mention in the following lines the Best apps to learn Quran as follows:
- Through this wonderful application (the Golden Quran), you can learn about the reasons for the revelation of the verses, view the interpretation of the verse, and know the meaning of the word.
- Listen to the verse by choosing your favorite sheik [more than 40 sheiks].
- The parsing of the Quranic verses, the explanation of the rhetoric, the morphology, and allows you to add a mark on the page you want, a glossary of words, Quranic benefits.
- There is another feature related to the Muslim’s Adhkaar, through which you can easily read the morning or evening Adhkaar.
- Best apps to learn Quran Arabic and English are supported to choose the language you want.
- And you can activate other options related to the call to prayer and Surat Al-Kahf so that when approved, the application can alert you at the time of the call to prayer and remind you to read Surat Al-Kahf on Friday.
- This application is affiliated with the official website of the audio library of the Holy Quran.
- Through this application, you can listen to more than 230 Sheikhs and reciters of known and unknown reciters around the world.
- Where these names are arranged in alphabetical order of the Arabic language.
- It allows you to add your favorite reciter to your favorites list so that you can refer to it again.
- It is an application suitable for the blind and visually impaired.
- The Ratel application is considered one of the best applications that can fall under the name of Quran teaching applications.
- This application helps you to teach intonation in a very easy way in the Best apps to learn Quran.
- It is considered an application similar to social networking applications.
- It allows you to record your recitation of the Noble Quran and present it to authorized readers to correct it and let you know the most famous mistakes you have made.
- It also supports the Arabic language and the English language so that all Muslims around the world can benefit from it, not just the Arabs.
- Through this application, you can study the interpretation of the Noble Quran and view the most famous interpretations of the Quran, such as the interpretation of Ibn Kathir, Al-Tabari, and Ibn Al-Jalalain.
- It provides interpretation in Arabic, English, and others in Best apps to learn Quran.
- It allows you to download recitations from more than one reader to listen to without an internet connection.
- It enables you to translate different words to and from different languages and introduces you to the origin of words in the Arabic language.
- It allows you to take the verse as a copy and put it in the place (Paste).
Read more: How to Quran translation online
- This application allows you to seal the Noble Quran in the period that you specify for it, as it divides the Quranic surahs over this period.
- So that reminds you every day of the Quranic roses of the day so that you can complete this conclusion on time.
- It also includes the morning and evening remembrances for you to read.
- It allows displaying the previous verses that you have read in the previous period, as well as the upcoming ones that you will read during the next period, in addition to today’s words.
- Through this application, you can study the verses that may meet you by displaying their general meaning.
- It provides you with my practical papers in which the verses that you have answered are presented, as it shows you the easy interpretation.
- As well as the interpretation of Saadi for the ease of explanation they have.
- And it allows you to add different verses to favorites by pressing the star icon.
- He sends every day Al-Fajr a message containing a Quranic verse that you can study and know its meaning.
- As it appears from the name of the application, it enables you to search for the Quranic verses that you want, as it knows this verse to which surah it belongs.
- It is an application similar to the application of the Golden Quran and it is the first application in this list.
- It is small in size, it needs an internet connection in order to be able to access the verse easily.
- Although the name of this application is similar to the Khatma application, the purpose of this application is very different from the previous application.
- It shows you a new verse starting from Surat Al-Fatihah or any other Surah if you want it when you use the phone after locking.
- It allows you to listen to this surah in the voice of the Sheikh or your reciter.
- But in this feature, he will need an internet connection, and he will show you the interpretation of this verse and its repetition.
- This application is one of the few applications that aims to search in the Quran through what you specify.
- It is a search engine, so through this engine, you can search by word, topic, verse, or perhaps a surah, as it shows you the search feature to find the target word easily.
- It shows you the meanings of the verses as it appears from the name of the application.
- It allows arranging the verses according to the alphabet or according to the revelation of the surahs, whether they are Meccan or Medinan.
- It is suitable for people who like to quote verses in the topics you write, such as topics of expression in the Arabic language in Best apps to learn Quran.
Application of the Holy Quran Teacher – Juz Amma
- Through this application, you can memorize Juz Amma in the manner of the Holy Quran, with the voice of Sheikh Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hosari.
- It is somewhat similar to the application of Adnan the Quran teacher, with the difference that it supports the voice of Sheikh Muhammad Siddiq Al-Minshawi.
- It allows you to repeat the verse if you want to and provides a search feature so that you can reach the Quranic verse easily.
The application of the Quran teacher – blessed part
- Through this wonderful application, you can memorize Surat Al-Fatihah and the blessed part in the manner of the Mushaf, the teacher, with the voice of Sheikh Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hosari.
- It allows you to repeat the verse if you want to and provides a search feature so that you can reach the Quranic verse easily, Best apps to learn Quran.
Read more: Top 5 Islamic Studies for Kids
- This application falls under the type of Quran learning applications where this application allows you to memorize the Holy Quran.
- It does not depend on the method of repetition or the taught Quran, by dividing the surah into stages, Best apps to learn Quran.
- So one surah that contains more than 12 verses like Al-Baqarah is memorized 48 tablets and as a review, it takes place in 12 stages.
- In short, one stage generally includes 12 verses, so memorization is done in 6 stages arranged hierarchically. It supports Arabic and English.
- And it needs an internet connection, and it doesn’t need a lot of space to install the Best apps to learn Quran because it’s about 3MB.
Quran memorization application
- The app is free, and the full version is priced at $9.99.
- The application provides the service of memorizing the Noble Quran in an easy and simplified way for adults and children.
- Where it displays a list of verses and puts commas between them so that you can repeat the recitation of the verse, and each user of the application has its own file with names and pictures and displays the stage of memorization that you reached in your private file.
- It also displays the memorized verses and surahs in an orderly and organized manner.
- And you can listen to the recitation of the Noble Quran in the voice of Sheikh Mishary Al-Afasy.
- The texts of the Noble Quran are written in the Ottoman script.
- The app was developed in 2013 by Bigitec Gmbh, the Best app to learn Quran.
- The application is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Spanish and Turkish languages.
- It is compatible with iOS 5 and later, for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Application of methods of memorizing the Holy Quran
- A free application, that allows you to memorize the Noble Quran in two ways. You can choose one of them in the way that suits you and find it easier for you to memorize it with an explanation of each method.
- It divides you the number of months in which the Quran will be memorized so that you will finish memorizing the entire Quran within 15 months.
- The application also presents the benefits of memorizing the Noble Quran and some tips that you can follow in memorizing the Quran.
- It also provides some questions and answers to solve the problems you may encounter while saving.
- The application was developed by Al Abdul Aziz Software Company in 2013.
- The application is available on Android devices, Best app to learn Quran.
- A wonderful application, as it allowed you to read and memorize the Noble Quran in an easy and fast way in memorizing and is suitable for all age groups, even children.
- It also provides you with a service to test yourself to know your level of memorization by setting two types of exams that are written with choices for the exam to assess yourself in memorization.
- The application is developed by Abdelaziz Al-Ashi and is available in both Arabic and English.
- The app is available on the iPad, iPad Retina, iPhone, and iPhone Retina, Best apps to learn Quran.
- The Best App to learn Quran is available in the Apple Store as a free version, and the full version is priced at $4.99.
- A free application that allows you to memorize the Noble Quran, by hearing the verses in the voices of the most famous reciters of the Noble Quran.
- And repeat the verses two to ten times, according to your choice, in order to ensure that they are memorized.
- The application was developed by Sembro in 2014 and is available on all Android devices.
Application of the fastest ways to memorize the Noble Quran
- A free application that provides the service of memorizing the Noble Quran for adults and children.
- It provides you with 100 tips for ways to memorize the Noble Quran without the need for a teacher without forgetting the verses and teaches you to memorize the Quran in an easy and simple way in less than a year.
- The application is available on Android devices.
Quran memorization application for children
- Free application for children developed by Sheikh Khalifa Al Tunaiji.
- The application provides the service of memorizing the Noble Quran for children in an easy and simple way.
- Where the child listens to the verse with its intonation, and the verse is repeated three times so that the child can memorize it.
- The voice of the reader stops so that the child can repeat the verse in his own voice and then repeat it until he finishes memorizing it completely.
- The application is compatible with Android devices.
- Free app for kids, easy to use.
- It teaches children to memorize Juz Amma by listening to the Noble Quran and repeating the verses in a manner that appeals to children.
- Where Adnan interacts with the child, who is a cartoon character in the application and guides them on ways to learn the Quran and how to repeat the verse.
- It also teaches the child the honorable prophetic hadiths, supplications, and daily remembrances that the child must learn and apply in his daily life, and there is the advantage of learning the alphabet in an attractive way.
- The link was developed by Abdullah Al-Yousef of Taj Media in 2014.
- Arabic and English are supported.
- The Best apps to learn Quran is compatible with iOS 5 and later devices and is available on iPad, iPhone, and iPod devices.
- A free application that allows the user to search the Holy Quran for more than one word in a verse.
- And listening to the Quran for more than 25 reciters with the possibility of repetition for easy memorization.
- The site added in its new version an option to save as read.
- The application was developed by Hilal Karkuti Company in 2014.
- It is compatible with iOS 6 devices and is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.