How to learn Quran online ? Many people wonder how to memorize the Noble Quran at home easily and quickly through learn Quran online, since the words of Allah Almighty are the most precious words in existence. It was revealed by Allah Almighty to His Messenger, our Master Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, to be a teacher for Muslims and a reference for them in their lives.
Read more: How to Learn Quran Online in 5 Easy Steps
How to learn Quran online ?
- How to learn Quran online? Our topic today, in which we explain an explanation to answer the question of how to learn Quran online at home easily and quickly.
- The people who keep reading the Noble Quran have a great gift from Allah and Allah preserves them with it.
- Those who read and memorize it will always find Allah with them.
- Those who memorize and apply the verses of the Quran and are keen to understand the interpretation will have attained great luck and great blessings in their lives.
How to memorize the Quran online ?
- How to memorize the Quran online? The merits of reading and memorizing the Noble Quran are innumerable.
- Whoever uses the Quran as a method for his life will never be miserable, and his whole life becomes a blessing, goodness and light.
- Because the learn Quran online is the constitution, reference, and guide, and in the verses of the Quran we may find refuge for reassurance, comfort and psychological happiness.
- Undoubtedly, the virtue of reciting the Noble Quran is a very great virtue.
- The merit of memorizing it is much greater than reciting it.
- Because when you memorize Quran, you recite it once and twice until it remains firmly in your mind.
- Those who memorize the Book of Allah are Allah people and his elite.
- And from the learn Quran online with tajweed by heart, the angels pray for him and Allah preserves him with it.
- So many people are looking for the question of how to memorize Quran at home easily and quickly.
- It has been said about the virtue of reading and memorizing the Noble Quran that whoever memorizes.
- It will wear the angels and his parents a crown on the Day of Resurrection made of pearls.
- And Allah Almighty will call out for his memorization of the Quran on the Day of Resurrection in public.
- It is preferable to read and memorize Quran as well, as it gives its owner a high status in the Hereafter, and the Noble Quran will illuminate his grave.
How to memorize Quran at home easily ?
- Many may search for an answer to the question of how to learn Quran online with tajweed easily to learn how to memorize Quran without the need for learn Quran online due to the limited time of some.
- Or some mosques that teach memorizing the Quran.
- Or the individual’s desire to learn at home without going out.
- Or the desire of a housewife to memorize the Holy Quran without leaving her home and children.
- Memorizing Quran in this case is by learn Quran online.
How to learn the Quran for beginners online ?
- In the following lines, we will mention how to learn the Quran for beginners online?
- It must be realized that memorizing Quran is considered a special thing that has unique methods because it is not memorizing like memorizing anything from any ordinary book.
- Because the learn Quran online needs to memorize some provisions of intonation first.
- To read correctly, it is very important to learn the rules of intonation before memorizing because it is essential in learning.
- Tajweed Quran can be learned through the Internet if it is difficult to go to a mosque and attend sessions explaining the rules of intonation.
- One of the ways that provides a satisfactory answer to the question of how to memorize Quran at home easily is by listening to a certain Sheikh at home.
- Then recite behind it once, two and three so that you can say the verse alone without the sheikh, and this is repeated with each verse.
- One of the peaceful ways to memorize Quran at home is to start step by step, beginning with memorizing small parts such as Juz 30.
- Then memorizing the larger and more difficult parts, that is.
- It is always preferable to start from the surahs that are found at the end of the Quran.
- One of the easy ways to memorize Quran is for a person to repeat each verse more than once after knowing the correct recitation of it.
- Then he moves on to the next verse, then finishes reciting 10 verses, and then repeats from the beginning.
- But for 10 verses together or less or more than that, depending on the length or shortness of the verses.
How to memorize the Quran on the Top Quran Classes website
We will mention the ways to memorize the Quran on the Top Quran Classes website:
- One of the effective methods for memorizing the Noble Quran is the method of partial division of the surah, parts of the Quran, or pages.
- The person divides into parts before memorizing and writes the division that he prepared to be in front of him in writing.
- Where it has been proven that written goals are achieved by a person more quickly and easily than oral goals.
- The memorizer Quran must revise every time he finishes a surah, part, or party, and before starting a new surah.
- It is possible to choose suitable times for memorizing, as the time of Fajr is one of the appropriate times for memorizing Quran.
- Also, a person memorizes Quran at times when his mind is clear and empty.
- One of the easy methods of memorizing Quran is the method of reciting the soul, where a person listens to himself.
- Or ask someone to listen to him because this helps him to master memorization and remembering faster in the future.
- A person can register for himself through the recorder on a mobile phone and then hear himself.
- He begins to correct from the Quran and then repeats the experiment until he reaches the recitation without any errors.
- One of the very important ways in the article How to memorize Quran at home easily and quickly is to understand the verses well.
- And understanding the interpretation so that we can memorize
- Remember and link the Quran with the events that occurred in it because we understand them and know the stories of the Holy Quran.
Read more: How to Learn Quran in 10 Qirat
Foods that help you memorize Quran
There are some foods that help you learn Quran online with tajweed such as:
- Mint syrup on black seed oil sweetened with molasses.
- This is a useful drink that improves memory and makes your voice sweet in the Quran.
- Raisins are also one of the foods that help you memorize Quran with dairy.
- Drink Zamzam water and pray for yourself to memorize Quran.
- Also, eating fresh fish and pomegranate fruit helps you memorize Quran.
Steps to learn recitation of the Noble Quran
In the following lines, we will mention the steps for learning Quran:
Check your heart condition
- The key to truly benefiting from the Quran is to check your heart first, so before you even touch the Book of Allah, honestly ask yourself why you are reading it.
- Is he just getting some information and commands and then getting away with it again?
- And he remembered that the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him.
- Was described by his wife that he did not read Quran and he did not recite it, but rather lived it.
Renew your intention every time
- It is difficult for an adult to learn the rules of tajweed so you need a lot of stamina and will to achieve it.
- You often get frustrated when you fail to produce the proper sound despite your consistent efforts.
- During these times, remind yourself why you are doing this, and that this is what the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, encouraged us.
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Many of us have this idea that it is forbidden to read the Quran if you do not know how to do it properly.
- This belief is not only wrong.
- It is actually harmful as if it prevents us from reading Quran.
- So you should fear Allah as much as you can and listen and obey Allah this is best for yourselves.
- So don’t be afraid of reciting the Quran even if you are really bad.
- Because if you don’t even try, how will you learn?
Emphasis on the intonation of difficult letters and words
If you have special difficulties with some sounds, what you should do is put extra effort into these words first.
As soon as I can easily make out the sounds, all the words will come out correct.
Keep practicing, you don’t need a specific time and place to practice Quran recitation.
All you have to do is try to pronounce it at any time: while daydreaming or resting from work or watching TV, just try to pronounce those sounds, just as a child does.
Listen and imitate
Listen as much as possible to the Quranic recitation, for beginners it is better to choose a slow recitation, for example an exclusive, listen and try to repeat behind it.
Take one rule at a time
When you learn one tajweed rule, practice it well first before starting the next.
If you are trying to master a lot of rules at once, there is a chance that you will feel difficult and bored, so go up the stairs one step at a time.
What is the merit of memorizing Quran ?
Learn Quran online and memorizing Quran has a great merit, which we will mention in the following lines:
The Noble Quran raises his family
- The Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – says, “Allah raises people through this book and places others through it.”
- If we reflect on this hadith, we will find that elevation is achieved in both this world and the hereafter.
- As for the life of this world, the people of the Noble Quran have a great place in people’s hearts.
- Other than that, if someone wanted – no matter how high his educational level – to memorize Quran learn its rulings.
- It will inevitably go to the person who has memorized the perfect, and this is evidence of the high status of the memorizer of the Noble Quran.
- In the Hereafter, the people of the Noble Quran will have a great place in Paradise.
- As the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – said:
- The people of the Quran are the people of Allah and his own.
- How will the status of Allah people be in Paradise? Undoubtedly, it will be of high standing.
Multiplier for good deeds
The Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – said:
- “Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah has a good deed for it.
- And the good deed is ten-fold, and Allah multiplies for whomever He wills.
- I do not say ‘alif’, but ‘alif’, ‘lam’ is a letter, and ‘mim’ is a letter.”
- By this, he will have attained the reward and the great position on the Day of Resurrection.
Intercede for its owners
The Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – said: “Read the Quran, for it will come on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its companions.”
Be in the rank of angels
The Prophet – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – says, “The one who is skilled in the Quran is with the honorable and righteous travelers.”
Reward for his parents
He, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Whoever reads the Quran and acts according to it, his parents will wear a crown on the Day of Resurrection.
Its light is better than sunlight in the houses of this world.”
Hafez of the Quran do not burn it with fire
In a hadith on the authority of the Messenger – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him -:
- He said: “If the Quran was made into a cuticle and then thrown into the fire, it would not be burned.”
- The meaning of the hadith is that whoever learns Quran memorizes it will not be burned by the fire of the Hereafter.
- As the body of the memorizer Quran is made like his skin.
The people of the Quran are the best and best of the nation
- The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The best of you are those who learn and teach the Quran.”
- The people of the Quran are the beloved of Allah, and they are the most deserving of the leadership and the most deserving of the leadership.
- They are the ones who advance in the grave, in order to raise their status.
What are the benefits of memorizing Quran ?
The benefits of memorizing Quran are countless, and they are as follows:
- clear mind.
- memory power.
- Peace and psychological stability.
- Untold joy and overwhelming happiness.
- Get rid of fear, sadness and anxiety.
- The power of Arabic language, logic, and mastery of rhetoric.
- The ability to build better social relationships and gain people’s trust.
Read more: Best apps to learn Quran
What are the benefits of memorizing Quran for the mind ?
- The benefits of Learn Quran memorizing on the mind raise the level of the creative abilities of the Hafez.
- As it raises the level of concentration of the individual. It strengthens memory.
- It improves the ability of the memorizer in the Arabic language.
- It also empowers the memorizer in the field of public speaking.
- Also develops the perception of the hafiz and raises the level of his understanding and comprehension.
- It improves the ability to memorize pronunciation, and increases the speed of pronunciation.
Does Hafiz Quran intercede for his family ?
- This is the reward of the memorizer Quran who works with it.
- That he will have degrees in Paradise in proportion to what he memorizes from the Quran.
- It is Allah Almighty’s honor for the memorizer Quran to intercede for his family and loved ones.
- This intercession is not specific to the bearer of the Quran.
- But is general for the righteous, those whom Allah has authorized to intercede, and for those who are authorized to intercede for him.
- As for allocating a specific number for the carrier of the Quran to intercede for them, it is not established.
In the end, everyone who wants to learn Quran online and is looking for a website for learn Quran online, you are now in the right place, where there is the best Arabic-speaking Quran teacher on this site topquranclasses, as the Arabic language is the language of the Quran, and whoever teaches the Quran must be Familiar with the rules of the Arabic language for the correct pronunciation and memorization of the Quran easily, there is also a Quran learning course on the site topquranclasses.