How to Learn Quran in 10 Qirat? 10 Qirat are the ten famous methods of the Quran recitations by the famous authority chains holders. Each Qira’at derives its name from the famous Rawi, Quranic reading is defined as one of the aspects of pronouncing the words of the Noble Quran, which is specific to one of the imams in contrast to others in the way and how the letters are pronounced, or in the form related to pronunciation, with the agreement of the methods and narrations about it.
Read more: How to Prepare for Ramadan 2022
online 10 qirat courses
- Allah revealed the Quran in seven letters; What aspects of reading, and came many hadiths of the Prophet indicative of this.
- It should be noted that the mutawatir recitations in their entirety do not depart from being.
- The revelation of Allah Almighty that He revealed to the Prophet – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – with its seven letters, as was previously indicated in the hadith.
- Accordingly, The frequent recitations are not the ijtihad of the reciters of the Companions or the followers And its attribution to them is a proportion of choice and fame, not a proportion of opinion and diligence.
- Note that most of the words of the Quran were only revealed in one aspect, and the frequent readings were in some of the words of the Holy Quran.
how to learn qirat of Quran?
- Correct reading requires several things, all of which must be verified.
- Agree to read the Arabic language, even if only in one way, as reading is a Sunnah to be followed.
- It is required for its acceptance of the chain of transmission, and there is no room for opinion in it.
- Agreeing to read to draw the Quran, even if it is a possibility, is not required that all of the Quran agree, and it is sufficient if the reading agrees with some of them.
- the validity of the bond Since reciting is a Sunnah, it is necessary that both the narration and the chain of transmission in it be sound.
What are the reasons for the difference in Quranic readings?
- The ummah is unanimously agreed on the plurality of readings and considers the mutawatir as a fixed divine revelation.
- The difference in it stems from the reception from the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- The recitation of the Quran was based orally, and the Ottoman Quran was free of dots, and their movements aided in accommodating the correct readings and its multiple faces.
- The people of knowledge went to the point that what is meant by seven letters is seven dialects or ways of reading.
- And that is for the sake of facilitation and facilitation, so Muslims used to read what they had learned without one denying the other.
- The reading of each country differed according to the reading of the Companions.
- The Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – sent to every country a Companion to teach them the Quran and its rulings.
What are the differences between the ten readings?
The difference in the aspects of the ten readings is divided into seven aspects:
- The first: is the difference in movements only without changing the meaning or image of the word.
- The second: is the difference in meaning without the image.
- The third: the difference in the letters, the change of meaning, and the survival of the image the same, such as: wear out and recitation.
- Fourth: The change in the letters and the picture without the meaning, such as the path and the path.
- Fifth: The difference in the image and the letters, such as Y’all and Ya’tal.
- Sixth: The difference in advance and delay, such as they fought and were killed.
- Seventh: Increase and decrease, such as: bequeathed and bequeathed.
Learn Quran in 10 Qirat
The ten reciters to whom the ten readings are attributed are:
Naifeh bin Abi Naim
- He is Nafi’ bin Abd al-Rahman al-Madani, Abu Ruwaym, he died in the year one hundred and sixty-seven AH. He was the sheik of the Quran in Medina.
- He took the reading from about seventy of the followers.
- Who took their reading from Abu Huraira, and Ibn Abbas, from Ubay bin Ka’b, and from his students who took from him and were famous for that: they said, and workshops.
Read more: Top 5 Islamic Studies for Kids
- He is the son of Al-Ala’ Al-Basri Al-Mazzini, he died in the year one hundred and forty-five AH, and he was known as Sayyid Al-Quran.
- He was the imam of Basra, and the most knowledgeable of the people of the Quran and the Arabic language, and al-Susi and al-Duri narrated from him.
Hamza bin Habib Al-Zayat Al-Kufi
- Abu Omara was the mawla of Ikrimah, he died in the year one hundred and fifty-six AH, and he was one of the followers, he was known for his piety and piety.
- He was famous for the knowledge of inheritance and hadith, and he took from him: Khallad bin Khalid and Khalaf bin Hisham.
Abdullah bin Amer
- He was nicknamed Abu Imran, and Abu Naim, one of the followers, took the reading from al-Mughirah al-Makhzumi, under the authority of Othman bin Affan.
- Some said that he read about Uthman, his death was in the year one hundred and eighteen, and among his students: Hisham and Ibn Dhawan.
Ibn Katheer al-Makki
- He is Abdullah bin Katheer Al-Dari, Abu Muhammad.
- He met a number of companions Such as Anas bin Malik, Abdullah bin Al-Zubayr, and Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari.
- He was the imam of people reading in Mecca, and he was known for his dignity and serenity.
- He narrated on the authority of Mujahid, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, on the authority of Ubayy Ibn Ka`b, and on the authority of the Messenger.
- May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- He died in Mecca in the year one hundred and twenty AH, and among those who were famous for their narrations were: Qunbul and Al-Bazzi.
Read more: What are Top Quran Classes
Ali bin Hamza al-Kisa’i
- He is Abu al-Hasan, and the mawla of Bani Asad, he was the most knowledgeable of people in his time in the language.
- The imam of Muslims in readings, he assumed the presidency of the reading after Sheikh Hamza bin Habib died in Kufa.
Abu Jaafar Al-Madani
- He is Yazid ibn al-Qa`qa, the slave of Abdullah ibn Abi Rabi`ah al-Makhzumi, who was the imam of the people of Medina with recitation.
- Al-Iqra’ began in the year sixty-three AH.
- He was known for his frequent standing and fasting, and he narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah, Ibn Abbas, and those who narrated from him the following.
- Naifeh bin Abd al-Rahman bin Abi Naim, Suleiman al-Zuhri, Issa bin Wardan.
- His son Yaqoub, and his daughter Maymoona, died in the year 130 AH, during the caliphate of Marwan bin Muhammad.
Jacob bin Ishaq
- Abu Muhammad, Ya`qub ibn Ishaq al-Hadrami, the visual reciter, was born in the year one hundred and seventeen AH.
- The imam of the people of Basra in readings, he was known for his piety, piety, and asceticism, and among his books: Kitab al-Jami.
- He took the reading from Salam bin Suleiman, Mahdi bin Maimon, Yunus bin Obaid, Muslimah bin Muharib, and Muhammad bin Zuraiq, a large number read from him; the following.
- Kaab bin Ibrahim, Muhammad bin Al-Mutawakil, Abu Omar Al-Douri, and Abu Hatim Al-Sijistani.
- Ahmed bin Abdul Khaliq, the blind, bin Abdul Mumin, and Ibn Ishaq died in the year two hundred and five of the Hijrah and lived eighty-eight years.
Khalaf bin Hisham
He is the successor of Ibn Hisham Al-Bazar, and he was a narrator under the authority of the reciter Hamza Al-Zayyat, but he had his own choices that contradicted his Sheikh Al-Zayyat.
Asim bin Abi Al-Nujud Al-Asadi – Learn Quran in 10 Qirat
- He was nicknamed Abu Bakr, Asim al-Asadi.
- He was well-versed in reading and had a good voice.
- He recited Ali Zir bin Hobeish, on the authority of Abdullah bin Masoud, on the authority of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- He died in the year one hundred and twenty-seven, and it was narrated from him: Hafs and Shu’bah.
What are the reasons for the spread of reading Hafs from Asim?
- Reading is easy and easy compared to other readings, knowing that Allah did not require reading the Noble Quran in all the readings.
- But rather gave them the choice to read the easiest one for them.
- The novel became famous in the House of the Caliphate in Kufa.
- Where students and scholars used to visit it, and then it moved to Baghdad with Hafs moving there.
- He also read in Mecca, which is the meeting place for Muslim scholars, which facilitated its spread in various regions of the world.
- Hafs devoted himself to this reading unlike other readers, and the intensity of his mastery of it, and the strength of his support led to its empowerment in the hearts of readers and helped its spread.
- Excessive demand for this reading Baltoduk, codification, and Alqraa.
- Codification of the Holy Quran according to this reading.
- The Quran was recorded audio for the first time with this recitation.
- Teaching the Quran with this recitation in schools, universities, institutes, and schools.
- This Hafs reading is an audio recording on YouTube.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.
Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.